Chapter 19: Searching for Sasuke and Carson.

Haku's P.O.V

I woke up and the house was very quiet. I looked at my clock and frowned. 'Carson is suppose to be up already.' I thought as I got up and got dressed. As I walk out of my bedroom I went to Carson's bedroom. "Carson. It's time to get up. The hokage's wants to see you and me." I said as I knocked. After Carson didn't answer I went inside to find the room empty except for the note on her bed.

'Dear Haku

If you're reading this then I'm already gone. I left at midnight to prevent anyone from stopping me. I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye to you, Naruto, Tsunade, Shizune or Kakashi. I'm alright. I got word from Itachi and left last night to join him. Please take care of Naruto, yourself and the rest of the village. I'll see you again one day. Don't come looking for me and Do NOT TELL SAKURA UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!! I also suspect that Sasuke also left to join Orochimaru.

Love
Carson'

My eyes widen as I rushed out of my house and towards the hokage's office. Once I arrived I knocked on the door and heard a frantic come in. As I walked in I saw Sakura and Naruto. I walked over to the hokage and I slammed the note on her desk. "Carson's gone. She left last night at midnight. All she left was this note." I said and Sakura and Naruto's eyes widen. "Carson too?" Naruto asked. "What?! What do you mean she left?!" Tsunade yelled/asked.

"Carson left to join the Akatsuki. When we all reported to the third the day I joined Carson said that once the third died  she'll leave the village to protect someone dear to her. And that person is Itachi Uchiha." I said and Tsunade sighed. "Anything else?" Tsunade asked and I knew she was hoping that there wasn't. "Yes. Carson mentioned in the note that she suspected that Sasuke also left and that we should not go after her." I said and closed my eyes.

Naruto's P.O.V

"No. We can't do that. Carson is apart of this village and she's my sister. I need to go after her." Sakura said and for the first time in forever Haku snapped. I knew Haku was in love with Carson. Carson was like the sister I never had and right now Sakura was pushing her luck with Haku. "Don't you think I want to go after her?! I love Carson, Sakura! I would do anything to get her back but she made her choice! You're not even suppose to know about this and for the last time you lost all right to call her your sister!" Haku yelled.

"Sakura, Haku's right. Carson even told us she was leaving and that there was nothing any of us could have do. Carson also said that you two are no longer sisters. I know it's hard but you have to except Carson's decision." I said and tears started to fall from Sakura's eyes. "Alright. So Naruto I need you to get me Shikamaru, Kiba, Chouji and Neji." Grandma said and I left to go get them. Once we all arrived Sakura and Haku already left.

"We're here grandma." I said and she looked up. "Okay. I have news. Sasuke and Carson left the village. I decided that your team will go after Sasuke. Shikamaru you will be the team leader. You guys must get Sasuke back before he ends up in Orochimaru's clutches." Grandma said and everyone nodded. "Alright but who's going after Carson. You can't sent ANBU after her. She's stronger then them." Shikamaru said and grandma sighed.

"I know. I sent Haku and Jiraiya to get her back. Carson trusts them so she won't hurt them." Grandma said and Shikamaru nodded. We all walked out of the hokage's office and headed to the gates and went to search for Sasuke but it ended up in a battle. First it was Chouji, then Neji, then Kiba and lastly Shikamaru. That left me to go after Sasuke but it ended badly. I fought him but Sasuke got away. I passed out feeling very bad because I promised Sakura that I would bring Sasuke back.

Jiraiya's P.O.V

I was surprised when Tsunade told me that Carson left. So Haku and I had left to look for her. "Got anything Haku?" I asked as we searched through the forest. "Yeah. I picked up her trail. I wait for you to get here." Haku said -because we had split up to see if we could find any sign of her or where she'd went- and I followed to Haku's chakra until I reached him. We walked for a few meters just following Carson's chakra until Haku suddenly stopped. "What's wrong Haku?" I asked concerned.

"Carson's trail just vanished into thin air. I can't pick her up her chakra trail anywhere." Haku said and I sighed. "I had figured as much. They must have met here and teleported to the base." I said and Haku nodded. "What do we do now?" Haku asked. "Go back and tell Tsunade. There isn't much we can do now. Carson obviously doesn't want us to find her." I said and we headed back.

Once we arrived I went to Tsunade's office. "We could not find her. Haku tracked her chakra but it simply disappeared with no trace further. Carson doesn't want to be found. I bet she's already at the base with Itachi." I said leaning against the wall nearest to Tsunade. "Jiraiya you knew Carson. Is there any way that we can track her done and bring her back?" Tsunade said and I knew that she grew attached to Carson.

"I'm sorry Tsunade but we can't find her unless she wants to be found." I said and Tsunade nodded. I really felt bad for Tsunade. The last time she was this close to someone it was Dan and when he died she was really broken up. "Tsunade I'm worried about you." I said and Tsunade looked at me. "Why?" Tsunade asked me. Dan and her brother was a very sensitive subject for her. "You really have grown attached to Carson in a short time." I said and Tsunade smiled.

"Yes I did. Carson is strong and clever. I never met someone like her and Naruto. Those to are destined for great stuff when they grow up. What's so wrong about that?" Tsunade asked me. "Tsunade the last time you were close to someone was when you brother lived and when Dan was still alive. You took their deaths really hard. I'm just worried that if something happens to Naruto or Carson you will be affected by it." I said and a tear fell from Tsunade's eyes.

"I know. That's why I'm worried about Naruto and Carson. They're all I have left Jiraiya." Tsunade said and I pulled her into my arms as she sobbed in my arms. "Tsunade you have me, Shizune and the whole village that cares about you. Tell me. What do you mean you're worried about Naruto?" I asked her. Tsunade looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you Jiraiya. You're always there for me." Tsunade said and lightly kissed my cheek. "Naruto went with the team that went to find Sasuke. All of them are in hospital." Tsunade said. "Tsunade I'm going to take Naruto with me and I'm going to train him for three years." I said and Tsunade nodded. "I agreed to train Sakura. She really wants to bring her sister back." Tsunade said and I nodded. Later I went to get Naruto and we left the village to train.