Chapter 3: First mission as team 7.

Kakashi's P.O.V

I was very curious about Carson. For a girl she sure hates her twin sister very much. Now I understand why the hokage wants me to keep an eye on her and warned me about her power. "You're all very unique..." I was cut off by Carson. "Are you stupid or something? This team is doomed and you know it. Sakura want Sasuke's heart and my approval." Carson took a breath and I stared at her. Sakura only looked at her lap. Carson seemed like she didn't care at all.

"Naruto wants everyone's attention and Sakura's love. Not that I care. Then there's me that doesn't give a fuck about anyone on this team cause when I'm strong I'm leaving. Naruto and Sasuke are going to become rivals and Sakura is going to feel left behind because the guys are improving and leaving her behind." Carson said. I must admit she does have a point. "We will be doing a survival test tomorrow. So don't eat breakfast or you'll puke." I said and Sakura looked confused.

"Sensei but we already did a survival test at the academy." Sakura said and Carson lost it completely. "You really are that stupid Sakura. This survival test won't be like the academies survival test. Those were just to see if we were genin material. Kakashi has the power over whether or not we become genin." Carson shouted and stood up. "Kakashi I'll see you at the training ground." Carson said and jumped over the edge and did a flip and landed on the ground and ran towards the training grounds.

***The day after the bell test***

I still can't believe that Carson beat me. I wasn't happy. She shouldn't be on a genin team. She is at the same rank as a S-rank criminal, even higher then them. Now I'm curious to know who she wants to protect with her live once she leaves this village. Today was the first day we get our mission as a team. After we took our team photo -after getting Carson to finally take the photo seeing as she refused to take one- we arrived at the hokage's office after doing D-rank missions.

Carson's P.O.V

"I got another mission for you team 7. You can either babysit, pick potatoes or..." The hokage began but Naruto cut him off. "No I don't want any baby missions." Naruto said making an x with his arms. "How dare you? You are genin so you get genin missions." Iruka yelled at Naruto. "They may be but not me. I beat Kakashi yesterday. He's like one of the best here. So I have to go along with Naruto here." I said and everyone stared at me. "Alright I'll give you a C-rank mission. You'll be bodyguards." The third hokage said.

"Who? A princess, a feudal lord?" Naruto asked excited. I looked at him like he just lost his head. "Get serious Naruto. They will never trust you with something like that. Guarding a princess or a feudal lord is an A-rank mission we will only get D-rank missions and a C-rank mission if we're lucky." I said and I heard the hokage chuckle. "You can send him in." The third said and after a sec a drunk old man walked in and took a swing of his sake.

"What a bunch of snot nose kids will be protecting me? We got a kid that looks emo, pinky, the short one with the funny face and the emotionless girl." The man said and I laughed. "Thanks Mr. Obvious. At least someone knows how to divine us all. I'm the emotionless girl. My sister Sakura is pinky. Sasuke is the emo dick. So Naruto that leaves you as the short one with the funny face." I said and Naruto looked ready to kill the man but Kakashi grabbed him.

"So if you want to live give me some respect." I said and everyone turned towards me as I took as swing of the old man's sake. "Where did you get that? If I'm right your only 13 years old and not aloud to be drinking." He said and I looked at him bored. "I actually got it from you and your right I am 13. Got a problem with that because of all five of us here me and the man that has Naruto are the only once that will be able to keep you safe." I said.

"What about the rest?" He asked. "What rest are you talking about?" I asked taking another sip of the sake while everyone sweat dropped. "Oh your talking about the other three. It will just me and Kakashi that will be your bodyguards." I said and the hokage chuckled. "Actually Carson on this mission it will be you, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura." The third said and I spit the last bit of sake on Sasuke."What?! No please lord hokage don't do this to me. I already got cursed by getting put on the same team as them and I know you had something to do with that. They will die by my hand if we were put on a mission together." I said and the hokage sighed.

"What's your problem with us?" Naruto asked me. "Naruto the only thing I don't like about you is the fact that you are to loud. Now Sasuke and Sakura I can't stand either of them because Sasuke is a emo dick that thinks he's better then everyone but he can't even beat me. Last of all my twin sister. I hate how she throws herself at the emo duckbutt. She doesn't need him yet she wants him. She even gave up how smart and strong she is just so that he would notice her and he will never. What would you do Sakura the day your precious Sasuke decides that he's going to leave you, Naruto and everyone who cares about him behind? And I can tell you now he will do it." I said and Sakura looked at the ground.

"That's what I thought Sakura. You're very dependent on everyone but yourself. Grow up before it's to late and start working or you won't only lose me but everyone else you care about. Who am I kidding? You already lost me. Once I'm strong enough I'm leaving this village and there's nothing anyone of you can do about it. The only reason I'm still here is because I'm very loyal to the third. That more then I can say about you Sakura." I said and made some hand signs and poofed to my room so that I could get the thing I needed and waited at the village entrance.

Naruto's P.O.V

It couldn't believe what Carson said to her sister. "Sakura-chan tell me you aren't going to let her speak to you like that." I said as I looked at Sakura. Sakura just looked at the ground. When she finally raised her head I saw that her cheeks were tear stained. "Naruto thanks for trying to stand up for me but Carson's right. I've never done anything to prove to her otherwise." Sakura said with a weak smile.

I was about to say something else when Kakashi-sensei interrupted me. "Okay everyone get only the things you're going to need and meet me at the village entrance in 5 min." Kakashi-sensei said and everyone nodded and went our separate ways to get our stuff before heading to the entrance. I was worried about Sakura.