Chapter 13: Leaving to training for a month.

Haku's P.O.V

I was impressed with the way Naruto, Sasuke and Carson fought. "Alright I will be telling you guys who will be fighting next month." The hokage said as the finalist stood in the middle of the arena. Naruto was on Carson's right and Sasuke was on her left. Carson was fighting Kankuro. Sasuke was fighting Gaara. Naruto was fighting Neji. Shikamaru was fighting Temari and Shino was fighting the guy from the sound village.

Everyone looked happy with their opponents but Carson was bored. "Thank you all. You all may leave but Carson I would like to speak with you in my office." The hokage said and Carson followed him and I turned to Kakashi. "So what now Kakashi? I know you'll be training Sasuke and you already found someone for Naruto and I'm pretty sure the hokage has someone in mind for Carson." I said and Kakashi nodded as we walked to the exit. We all waited for Carson to arrive.

Once the Carson arrived we all went to the training grounds. "Okay. For this month I was thinking since I will be training Sasuke and I found someone for Naruto we need someone to train Carson." Kakashi said and Carson sighed. "The hokage is sending me to train with Tsunade and if I beat her I get to train myself for the rest of the remaining month. I'm leaving in five minutes until I depart to search for Tsunade." Carson said. 'So she leaving and I'm going to see her again next month.' I thought to myself.

"Okay so Haku will you train Sakura for the month then please?" Kakashi asked and I nodded. "Okay. That settles that. Haku, Naruto do you guys want to walk with me to the gates?" Carson said and Naruto and I nodded.  We walked and stopped at our apartment so that she could get a few stuff and we walked to the gates of the village. Once we arrived Carson turned around and faced us.

"Take care of yourselves guys. Look after the hokage and Kakashi for me Haku. Naruto I saw Jiraiya the toad sage also known to you as the Pervy sage. Let him train you because the one that Kakashi got you hates you and he won't help you much. Bye I'll see you guys when the month is over." Carson said and kissed us both on the cheek and walked out of the village gates and got out a book and began reading while she was walking.

Carson's P.O.V

I was reading my book further as I was walking. The hokage said that I would find Tsunade in a village near the land of waves. It took me three days to get there with the team but on my own I might make it in a day and a half. As evening was drawing near I made a camp fire and I sat there eating fish while read the last page of my book. Once I finished reading my book I put it away and I got up and set up a trap for rogues.

I went and sat again. I pulled out my last book of the three books I had. It was a collection. The first book was basic poisons. The second book was advanced poisons and the third and final book was super advanced poisons. The first book had 350 pages, the second book had 521 pages and the last book had 621 pages. I was getting comfortable and was done with a third of my book when I felt the sun rays hit my skin. It was very early in the morning, when I mean early I mean the sun was just rising.

I sighed and stood up when I heard a bush moving. I put my hand on the ground and felt movement all around me. "Byakugan" I whispered and counted that there was at lest 150 rouge ninjas surrounding me. "I know your there so come out." I said and they all came out. "Impressive. My dear princess but what are you going to do now. There's one of you and 150 of us." The leader said. I was going to respond but I was cut off.

"Leave the poor damsel in distress alone. I, Stefan Sebastian Salvatore will save you." Stefan said and swung from a vine and as he neared me I punched him in the face. "There that aught to do it. Now where were we? Oh yeah. Ice, crystal and water style: Ice-crystal needles water wave." I said and they were all washed away and pinned to the ground as I packed up and walked away. As I was walking I heard someone yelling out to me. "You there. Who are you?" Stefan asked as he stood in front of me.

"The girl that's going to kick you ass if you don't move now." I said and Stefan walked beside me. "May I please know the beautiful girl's name?" Stefan asked me. "No. Now leave me alone." I said and he kept annoying me. "If I tell you will you leave me alone?!" I yelled/asked him and he nodded. "Okay. I'm Carson Katherina DiMera. Not nice to meet you. Bye." I said and disappeared in a swirl of sakura's and appeared a few meters away from him.

I was walking and I came across a town near the land of waves and walked around and found an inn and got a room. I put my stuff in my room and walked out and walked around town. As I was walking I walked into a woman and we both fell down. "Hey watch were your going kid." The lady said and I stood up. "Sorry." I said and helped her up. "Thanks." The lady said and I nodded. She had blond hair, big breast and had a diamond on her forehead.

"Lady Tsunade are you alright?" A woman with short brown hair and a pig in her arms said. "I'm fine Shizune. I just bumped into this girl." Tsunade said and smiled at me. "I'm sorry but are you Tsunade Senju?" I asked and she nodded. "I'm Carson Katherina DiMera and I'm from Konoha. The third hokage sent me to give you this." I said and handed her a letter. Tsunade took the letter and read it. She looked at me then back to the letter and sighed.

"Do you know what the letter says?" Tsunade asked me. "Yes I do. I must fight you and if I loose you must train me and if I win I get to train myself for the remaining month." I said and she nodded. "Let's head to the open area and see what your made of. First you will fight Shizune here then me." Tsunade said and I nodded. We arrived at the open space and I stood there waiting for Shizune to attack. She came at me and I spined around her and punched her and she hit the tree and I won.

I walked over and healed her and my eyes turned red and black and I was wearing my new fighting outfit as Tsunade and I fought. Within 5 minutes I won. "I cannot teach you anything Carson. You're really strong." Tsunade said and I nodded. I went to the inn and got some sleep and the next morning I packed up and left the small town.