Chapter 27: Saving Gaara.

Naruto's P.O.V

Everything happened so fast that I don't even know what really happened. All I know it that once we came into the Akatsuki hideout two of the members were sitting on Gaara. The blonde then took Gaara and then Carson, Kakashi and I went after him to stop. On the way he tried to loose Kakashi. Carson and I kept heading after him until Carson suddenly jumped on the bird from out of nowhere. "Deidara I'm going to need my fiancé back." Carson said with a demonic aura around her. "So it's true then." Deidara asked her. "Deidara I won't hesitant to kill you. Remember I know everyone of the members weakness." Carson said and suddenly the bird tip and Carson fell but caught herself on a tree.

"You can't fight all of us with one arm. Gaara took one, then Kakashi took the other so I'm going to take your life." Carson yelled and Deidara looked at her. "He's only going to slow you down Carson! You know Pain has big plans for you! He knew we had to do something because since Sasori told him you're engaged we'd loose you!" Deidara yelled and Carson's eyes shifted to a pure blood red like the nine tail's eyes. "He did what?! The Akatsuki ends here! Sharingan, rinnegan and byakugan activate! Eternal sharingan, rinnegan and byakugan. Crystal-Ice-Lightning and blood style: Crystal-Ice-Blood and lightning dome." Carson yelled and Deidara flew straight into the dome.

"Naruto and Kakashi get Gaara. I will take care of Deidera." Carson said and Kakashi-sensei and I got Gaara. "Is he alive or not?" Carson asked and I could she the hope inside of her eyes. "I'm sorry Carson. We're to late." Kakashi-sensei said and it was like something inside of Carson snapped. One sec Carson was human and the next she was part a the 12 tails white vixen. Then my 9 tails started to take control but lucky for me Kakashi-sensei had stopped it in time. "What are you Carson?" Deidara asked and Carson smiled. "I'm the host of the 12 tails. Now to end everything. Light and Dark style: Cleansing of all impure or death bolt to Akatsuki members." Carson said and when the jutsu was gone Deidara screamed and Carson fell to the ground.

I took Carson to safety and then her tailed beast turned into a small vixen. "Carson will be fine. I'll help Gaara but you'll need someone to heal Gaara. I'll connect their souls." She said and walked to Gaara and then Gaara and Carson had a pink light around them and then it faded. "It's done. Carson will soon wake up and I tell her what happened. My name is Ariana by the way. I'm the sister of Kurama the 9 tails. Good day." Ariana said before she disappeared again. Soon Sakura and granny Chioy arrived. Granny Chioy treated Gaara and Sakura treated Carson. Soon Carson arrived and I gave granny Chioy some of my chakra to use. After a while bushy brow's team arrived. Carson held on tight to Sakura as she waited for Gaara to open his eyes.

Gaara's P.O.V

All I saw was white and then I saw my uncle, my father, Temari, Kankuro and Carson smiling at me. Every time I tried to reach for her she would be further away. Then I saw Naruto holding out his hand to me. When I took it the scene around me changed. I saw the blue sky, the sun, every sand villager, my siblings and I was on the grass. "Welcome back Gaara." Naruto said and I heard some crying. I turned and saw Carson and Sakura crying on lady Chioy's chest. "Gaara you're alright!" Temari yelled as she hugged me. Carson lifted her head and she moved over to me. "Gaara?" Carson asked me as a tear rolled down her cheek.

I nodded and then I felt a burning sensation on my cheek. I looked at Carson. "That was for dying on me!" Carson yelled and then she threw her arms around me. "This is for coming back. I missed you." Carson said and kissed me and I kissed her back. We heard whistles as we pulled away. "Lady Chioy gave her life force so you could live." Carson answered my in asked question. "Everyone let's take a moment to bow our heads in respect for lady Chioy." I said and we all bowed our heads. After we all opened our eyes Carson helped me to stand up and we headed back to Suna. When we arrived all of the people we're cheering when they saw me. "Told you that they didn't see you as a monster anymore." Carson said smiling.

I let lady Chioy go first and then it was for Naruto and the rest to go home. Naruto and I shook hands and Carson gave everyone a hug except for Rock Lee and Gai. "Take care and Sakura I'll see you soon sister." Carson said and Sakura gave a smile. "You too. Be happy. I will tell everyone that you are happy here and when you go after Sasuke I would like to go along so that I can hit him for ever making me choose him above you." Sakura said as they hugged each other one last time. As they were gone Carson turned to me. "Shall we go to you office to do some work or shall we go home?" Carson asked as we started walking as I had my arm around her.

"Let's go home." I said and we walked to our house. Carson and I had our own house since I asked her to marry me. It was funny. Carson was a little shorter then me. She came to  my shoulder. Once we got home Carson and I sat on the coach and looked at the sun setting. "I love you Gaara. Don't forget that and please don't leave me." Carson said as she looked at me and I smiled. "I love you too and I won't ever leave you again." I said as I kissed her head. "Carson do you think..." I trailed of as I looked at Carson to see her asleep as he held on to me. I smiled and looked at her for a moment before I picked her up and headed to our room. I put her on the bed and then I also got ready for bed and got in and held her to me.

Third P.O.V

By the time Team 7 and Gai's team arrived home. They then headed to lady Tsunade's office and once they entered they found Sasuke and his new team -Jugo, Suigetsu and Karin- in front of the hokage's office. "Ah I see you're back. How did it go?" Lady Tsunade asked. "It went well. Carson sends her love. She's happy she got Gaara back." Sakura said with a smile and Sasuke looked at her. "Great. Sakura Shizune said she needed your help at the hospital with something." Lady Tsunade said and Sakura nodded. Before Sakura left he hit Sasuke straight in the face. "That's for destroying my relationship with my sister. Luckily Carson and I re sisters again. Good luck." Carson said to Karin before she walked away.