Chapter 10

The song on here is Situations by Escape The Fate when Ronnie was in the band. The mic swinging thing is something that Ronnie did all the time during the ETF days so I had to put that in there. In the lyrics the words in (parenthesis) Like that < usually like he/him/his is the pronouns that Dis sings so the song is about a guy instead of a girl, the original lyrics that Max is singing.

Situations official music video >>>

Also! Remember that Dis is still very much in love with Ronnie, she is just really upset about everything that happened.

Thanks for the comments!! Comment some more :D

Chapter 10 - Situations

Dis POV

He pressed himself against me, wrapping an arm around my waist and the other pressed against the mirror for support. I kissed him roughly, biting his lip.

He moaned out quietly and pressed his tongue into my mouth. I pulled him closer, wrapping my legs around his waist. I ran my fingers through his hair, tugging a little. His lips left mine to explore my neck, nipping and sucking in places.

He sat on the tiled floor, me straddling his lap, sitting against his legs that were bent, giving me something to lean against.

I broke away from him and leaned my forehead against his with a grin.

"You taste good." Ryan smirked and puckered his lips a little so they touched my lips. I giggled and rubbed the tip if my nose against his.

"If you get kicked out of FIR you can be my drummer." I smiled softly.

"I'll bang your drums anytime doll face." He winked, making me giggle and kiss his chin.

"You're pregnant?" He asked, glancing down at my too skinny midsection.

I nodded and lifted up my shirt. "Yea, I don't know where it's gunna go though."

"You're gunna be so cute. You're so skinny and then you're gunna have a big baby bump." Ryan laughed and stood up, picking me up in the process and setting me down on the ground.

"Yea yea yea." I rolled my eyes and turned towards the mirror to fix my hair. Ryan stood behind me, winding his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Ready to make him jealous?" He asked me. I nodded and turned around in his arms.

"Lets do this." I grinned.

He grabbed my hand and pulled the door open and led me out the door. Once we were in the hall he put his arms around my waist so my back was against his chest and walked forward, laughing. I giggled and let him walk me forward. Ronnie and Crissy were sitting on the couch, her legs laying across his lap as she played on her phone. Ronnie watched us with a questioning and angry look in his eyes.

Ryan kissed my jaw, "He's so pissed." He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and nodded. Good.

"I gotta go. Kenny's gunna be really pissed if I'm late." I sighed and turned around in his arms, putting mine around his neck.

"But I don't want you to go." Ryan whined and pressed me against the fridge. He squeezed my sides and pouted.

I pouted too and kissed him quickly, making a smile flit across his face.

"I'll see you after, and then after I'm done maybe we could go do something?" He asked, a suggestive hinting in his voice.

I blushed lightly and shrugged, "Maybe. Walk me to my bus?"