Chapter 13

Sorry guys!! I've had realllllyyy bad writers block! It sucks! But anyways the song they sing is Violent Bounce by I See Stars check it out over there>>>>>

Dis POV

Chapter 13 -  I knew I fucked up big time. 

After I was released from the hospital, which was the next day on baby safe pain meds that actually helped and strict orders for when I'm on stage and off I got to return to my tour bus, which I had actually missed.

I grabbed a Razzleberry Peace Tea and walked off the bus, once I was in the sun I set my tea on the ground and put my hair into a messy bun so it was off my shoulders and slid my sunglasses over my eyes. The simple cotton purple tank and denim shorts I was wearing helped me blend in with the fans.. except the band pass hanging from my neck. I waved at people I knew from bands and fans and I was just finishing up talking to a fan when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

The girl in front of me paled and bit her lip to hide her squeal so I turned around, and there in all his glory was Ronnie. I rolled my eyes and handed my tea to him so I could hug the girl and wish her luck in the mosh pits. After she walked away, glancing back every so often I took my tea back and took a drink, looking away from him.

"You shouldn't be here." I said quietly.

"So?" He replied, crossing his arms over his arms over his chest. I rolled my eyes again and sighed.

"I go on soon, I can't talk long." I said to his face, after looking around.

"And I go on right after you." He smirked, pushing my bangs off my forehead. I blushed slightly and looked down at my tea, playing with the metal tab thing. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head and rubbed my shoulders softly.

"You should go, you need to warm up and get hooked up." Ronnie muttered quietly.

"Don't worry, Damon made sure my vocal cords were warmed up." I lied with a wink.

"You better be kidding me." He snapped. I laughed and nodded.

"I am. He's icky." I smiled and ghosted my lips over his, I was just about to kiss him before I turned around, walking away.

"Toodaloo!" I called over my shoulder and walked towards the stage with a grin on my face.

I'd kill for oxy right now. Pregnancy probz. I groaned quietly to myself and took a drink.

A guy that was pretty damn tall jumped out in front of me. "Hey!" He yelled, a huge smile on his face.

I smiled, "Hey! You a fan?" I asked.

"Yes! Can I hug you?" He asked unsure. I giggled and nodded, hugging him tightly.

He hugged me tightly back, and after we ended the hug he fixed his shirt, dewrinkling it and he stuck out his hand.

"I'm Mark." He said with a friendly smile, I switched my tea to my other hand and shook his hand.

"I'm Disarray." I said., looking down at his arms. Covered in scars from cutting. I breathed in sharply and met his eyes.

"No shit." He said sarcastically and brushed his brown hair out of his green eyes. I rolled mine and took a drink.

"Can I have your tea?" He asked seriously, his eyes trained on my tea. I looked at him confused for a minute before smiling and nodding, I grabbed the sharpie from my pocket and signed the side of it and took one last drink before handing the half full can to Mark.

He held it for a minute, staring at the can with huge eyes before he smiled and cheered. I laughed and hugged him one last time before I waved goodbye and finished my walk to the stage.