Chapter 2

A/N Thanks to all the comments and votes! You readers are amazing!!

Later on in the chapter there will be lyrics in ' things, and it kinda has to do with the plot especially when its Cellar Door (The last song you encounter)

If you catch the message that is being displayed with the lyrics please tell me in the comments or inbox me and if you get it right you will get a dedication. :)

Enjoy, comment, vote and ignore any typos please:D

Chapter 2 - Lyman Is My New Best Friend

Dis POV

I got changed into black leggings and a long pink shirt that the front looked like a corset top but the back was like a normal tank top.

I slid on a pair of white flats and grabbed my phone before I walked out to the living room to leave.

"Ready?" Ronnie asked, I nodded and grabbed my keys. I walked out to my car and got into the drivers seat, I started it and revved the engine tauntingly as Ronnie got in.

He rolled his eyes and played with the stereo, when he didn't find a station he liked he grabbed my thing of CD's and hummed as he looked through it. He found the black disk and slipped it into the player.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked with a chuckle.

He shook his head and with a flick of his wrist turned up the music full blast, Raised By Wolves blared throughout the car.

He sang along with himself and headbanged, creating quite the show to passing cars.

I laughed and then stopped, feeling guitly all of a sudden.

He rolled the dial to the left so the music was quieter.

"Dis.. You can laugh, babe. She won't be mad, she'll be happy." Ronnie said, patting my leg.

I nodded and pressed harder on the acclerator.

"Can I take you somewhere?" I asked quietly.

"After dinner." He smiled, I nodded and turned the music up louder.

My eyes were blurry and I had to blink them several times to focus in the darkness, the last remaints of the Oxy were still in my blood and were causing me to be tired.

My house was all lit up like a beacon and I smiled softly, glad to be home for the first time in a long time.

My phone rang as I walked up the sidewalk, I pulled it out of my jacket pocket and hit the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Hola." Vic laughed.

"Hey Vic dick." I laughed back and looked up at the moon shining down.

"I saw everything on twitter, I'm sorry about Val." He said sadly, his melodic voice cracking sligthly.

"Thanks, I'll talk to you tomorrow okay? I'm at my parents." I smiled softly.

"Okay bye chica."

"Bye fountain man." I said and hung up.

I turned around to see Ronnie rocking on his feet with a smile, I rose a brow at him and walked over to him.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head with a smirk and attached my lips to his in a sweet kiss.

"Hey. Yea, no sucking face in my yard. We have food in here, don't eat eachother." Tiffiany said hollowly from the door.