Prologue

This is the prologue that everyone wanted me to post xD Hope this draws readers in:3

Enjoy and comment!

The first chapter might be up tonight as well, or tomorrow if I'm bored enough.

Dis POV

I slid down the brick wall so I was sitting against it, my head and back leaning against the cold and wet jagged edges.

I can't believe him.

I looked into the sky, letting my tears mix with the rain that was falling.

Images of Ronnie and that skank played in my head over and over again.

"You okay Dis?" A familiar voice asked, and I opened my eyes to see Max Green standing in front of me awkwardly, not liking the sight of tears and the quiet sounds of crying.

I sighed and wiped the moisture from my face before I nodded and stood up.

"Yea, thanks." I grumbled, looking into the eyes of the guy that had become practically a brother to me.

"Let's get you cleaned up, you have a show to do." He smiled softly before placing his hand in mine and starting walking towards the Into The Dead Sky, a.k.a my bus.

I was going to get Ronnie back for what he did.

Revenge is sweet, but little did I know that everyone had it out for someone. I wish I knew that someone was lurking in the shadows wanting revenge on me.