Chapter 1

Hey guys(: hope you liked The Last Cut:D pretty dramatic ending huh? Well, sorry! Hope you enjoy the sequel as much as you enjoyed TLC.

There is a lot of fire in this story. And that's a hint for some stuff later on.

Anyways, enough of my chit chat and onto the things you wanna read!

Enjoy and comment!

Chapter one - My Razors New Best Friend

A month before the prologue

Disarrays POV

I struck the match and threw it in the fireplace, watching the white fabric burst into flames. I took the bottle of vodka to my lips and took a swig before turning around to face Ronnie.

"Please don't drink." He asked me, his bottom lip pouting out dramatically. I giggled and kissed him.

"Ech I can taste it." He groaned and pushed me away softly.

"You want a glass?" I asked him, my head buzzing. He shot me a look before he gently took the bottle from my hands and say it on the table before handing me a piece of mint gum.

I chewed for a minute before spitting it out and crashing my lips against his. He won't fully kiss me unless the taste of the liquor was gone. I straddled his lap and pulled him close. This is the best high compared to weed.

He didn't know about that yet.

Tomorrow was the funeral, and boy I was not looking forward to it.

After that night, I fell apart, as you can tell.

I bit his lip and pulled him closer, he rolled us over so I was pressed against the couch and he pulled away.

I looked up at him with sad eyes. I was just getting into it!

"You need to stop drinking." He told me quietly.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

"I know you don't wanna hear it but you need to." His words were unaccepted by deaf ears, for I had already turned onto my side and was watching my prom dress and Val's blood burn.

"It's late, go shower and then we can curl up together. You smell like booze." He sat up, watching the fire too.

I sighed and nodded, my eyes drifted to the mantle of the fireplace to see a photo of me and Val and I cringed. Standing up and walked towards the fireplace, my legging coves legs for warmer and warmer until I grabbed the frame of the photo and threw it in.

"It's gunna be okay Dis." Ronnie said reassuringly, I rolled my eyes and walked towards him, I pressed my lips against his for a moment before I walked up the stairs towards the bathroom.

I cracked the window open that was in there and turned the shower on very hot before I lit up a joint.

I eased myself onto the floor and took a drag of it and stretched my legs out in front of me.

I counted the scars on my wrists that Ronnie pretended not to to notice. 27.

Ali acted like I didn't exist, and the day after prom she and Ky bought a house with her grandmas money and moved out of the lake house, where I am currently residing until I move to LA.

I made a new friend too, his name was Mitch and he was a dealer. Sky introduced me to him.

I was in 'a tragedy induced shock' as a physiatrist had said.

My parents didn't even acknowledge her death, they acted like Val didn't even exist, which pissed me off to no end.

Tiff and I were closer than ever now, since she was started to become more doom and gloom like me. I even thought about bringing her along with me to Warped, maybe give Ryan a friend.