Chapter 14

A/N sorry it's so short, I'll update again soon, I promise.

Chapter 14- Not Happening

Dis POV

"Now I won't hurt you, I know you're pregnant." He said, leaning away, brushing his white blond hair out of his face.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"It's everywhere, you have a pretty big group of fans Stacy."

"Please, call me Disarray or Dis."

He nodded and I sighed and leaned against the bus, wrapping my arms around my stomach, which was becoming a new habit of mine.

"I'm sure you had plans, I will let you get to them. I'll text you."

"...How?" I asked, my eyes wide.

"I know everything about you." He smirked and walked away. Lovely. I watched him until he was out of my line of vision then I gulped and fast walked to Falling In Reverse's bus. Once I was pretty close to the bus I ran into someone, of course.

I groaned and looked up at the sky from my place on the ground, the did not help the ribs. A pretty face invaded my line of vision.

"You ok?" Austin Carlile asked worriedly and held out a hand, I took it and stood up with his help.

"Yea. Sorry for running into you like that." I apologized and dropped his hand.

"It's ok, you're small so it didn't hurt." He laughed and I joined in.

"I saw some of your set earlier."

My eyes widened, The Austin Carlile watched my band play. Holy fucking shit.

"Seriously?" I asked,

"Yea, you're pretty good. And I'm guessing you're a fan?" He questioned and I nodded sheepishly.

"Aww. I'll meet you tomorrow after your set and then I can sign stuff for you or whatever since I don't think you have anything with you."

"And you're right. Thanks."

He nodded and held out his arms for a hug and I leaned into him, fangirling violently in my head.

"Make sure you watch out next time." He smiled and walked away, I bit my lip to keep from screaming and I finished my walk to Ronnie's bus.

Derek and Jacky were standing outside talking when I walked up to the door and I talked to them for a few short minutes before clambering onto the bus and into the cool air.

Ryan was looking around in the fridge and Ron was lounging on the couch with his laptop on his lap.

"Hey Dis!" Ron crowed and waved.

"Hey Ron!"

Ryan looked over his shoulder at me before smirking and looking back at the fridge. "Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on. Stacy's mom has got it goin' on."

"Ryan.. Just no." I laughed and rubbed my temples.

"Stacy, can I come over after school? (after school)

We can hang around by the pool (hang by the pool)

Did your mom get back from her business trip? (business trip)

Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip? (give me the slip)" He kept singing as he grabbed an apple out of the fridge and bit into it.

"Stop!" I giggled and sat next to Ron. "Ron help me."

Ron shook his head and hid his smile.

"You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be

I'm all grown up now, baby can't you see

Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

She's all I want and I've waited for so long

Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me

I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom" Ryan sung loudly in between bites of apple.

I heard a door open and close and Ron turned half way around to wave at the emerging Ronnie.

"Ronnie!" I called, "Make him stop singing!"

"Oh stop whining you dork." Ryan smiled at me, I fake glared at him and scooted over so Ronnie could sit in between me and Ron.

"I'm glad you two are back to normal." Ron smirked, I leaned forward a little and turned to glare at him.

"Don't bring it up!" I ordered quietly.

"So that one Lane guy has been sneaking around here lately." Ron said, looking up at Ronnie.

I gulped and looked down at my hands. Fuck fuck fuck.

"How do you know that?" Ronnie asked.

"Alice. She said that he's looking for people to help him get her back."

"Oh really? And how does she know this?"

"Lane told her." Ron shrugged.

"Oh." Ronnie nodded.

"I'm just saying if he should talk to you, don't help him out, ok?" Ron looked at all of us.

They boys all agreed and he looked at me. "Ok?" He asked again.

"I promise Ron, I won't help him out. I might hate her but I don't want her hurt." I lied through my teeth and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Good, I was getting worried there, you weren't answering, but I don't have to worry about you." he smiled.

"No you don't." I smiled.

Alice POV

I sat up, watching for him. He thinks he's going to win. He's not. Nope. Not happening.

No one will help him find me, I have no enemies.. Besides Dis. Maybe I could take care of her though, once and for all. And then I could have Ronnie and he could protect me. Yes, that's the plan. The voices in my head cheered as I loaded the gun and put it in the waistband of my yoga pants.

Yes, I will take care of her once and for all.