Chapter 16

Thank you my buddy for helping me with this chapter you know who you are my Cracka XEmarieX

Chapter 16 - The Last Song

Disarray's POV

A few weeks after the miscarriage my look on life changed drastically, Kevin let Falling In Reverse and Into The Dead Sky leave Warped so we could recover from the tragedy. Alice was caught by Lane, with my help of course. I was guilty, I had handed her over to the devil, but isn't it what she deserved in the end?

It was inevitable, the pain after the last weeks well months really. I slept most of the time, too depressed to get up in the morning, and Ronnie laid with me, held me and rubbed my back when I couldn't calm down. He was amazing.

The day he asked me to marry him it was in front of all of our friends, and everyone was happy. I called home and told them the big news and sent them a picture of my ring. I was happy.

But happiness is only so deep. The night of our engagement, as we were peeling back the covers of our bed Ronnie looked at me.

"Tomorrow?" He questioned, his voice steady and so sure of us as he brought up our plan.

"Yes, tomorrow." I nodded and get into bed.

His eyes welled up for the first time in forever.

"I just want to be with you forever." He said sadly and I nodded.

"You will be with me forever. I promise Ronnie." I smiled as I crawled across the bed to hug him tightly. He hugged me back and buried his face into my neck, letting the tears fall against my skin.

His tears brought out my own tears. We both fell asleep crying that night, wrapped in each other's arms.

The next day I woke up and showered, letting Ronnie join me.

We went to the court house that morning, in our best skinny jeans and finest band shirts. It was a quick ceremony, only the judge and a few witnesses to sign the marriage license thing. After everything was finalized we walked out of the court house hand in hand. We were happy on such a sad day.

Later that day I sat at the piano overlooking the city and I sighed. I couldn't believe we did this. I smiled and looking at the ring on my finger. I loved him more than anything else in the world and he loved me the same. It was glorious.

He walked up behind me and kissed my temple.

"Wanna do anything before?" He asked me quietly, as if he didn't want to upset me. I shook my head and stood up.

"I just want to spend time with you." I smiled softly and hugged him to me. He was all I wanted.

"I love you so much, I won't stop saying it. It will be my last words to you." He murmured into my ear.

"I love you so much too baby." I whispered.

We spent the day together, singing songs to each other and watching movies, just enjoying each other before.

"Let's go before they start looking for us." He whispered in my ear after watching a movie neither of us paid attention to.

I turned off my phone and sat it on the dining room table before grabbing my ID and putting it in my pocket as Ronnie did the same. We had already dropped Charlie off at Ryan's before we mailed the notes explaining everything. This was it. I smiled sadly at the love of my life before we walked to the garage and got into the car. We drove out of LA and into the countryside where there was more hills and beautiful scenery.

"I love you more than anything." I murmured slowly as I looked out the window.

"I love you too." He said as he drove.

"Are you ready Mrs. Radke?" He asked.

"Yes Mr. Radke."

I leaned over onto his arm and he bent his head to kiss the top of my head before he wrapped an arm around me. The sun was just setting on the horizon and it was beautiful. I looked up at the sky, I'll be there soon Val. I thought and smiled sadly, closing my eyes to keep the tears at bay.

I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight

I saw the truck coming and I closed my eyes, still seeing the bright headlights shining through my eyelids. I braced for impact and I felt Ronnie tense slightly as he pressed the gas pedal closer to the floor.

And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again

For the second time in my life all I felt was pain, I felt like time stood still and the only thing that I heard was mine and Ronnie's hearts beating.

Untitled by Simple Plan was the last song I ever listened to with the love of my life, Ronnie Radke, before our story came to an end.

How could this happen to me
I made my mistakes
I've got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me