Chapter 8

A/N this chapter is going to be really short but don't worry pretties I will update again this weekend (hopefully)

Chapter 8 - I'm...

Dis POV

My stomach and head throbbed but I had a feeling in my gut that told me that I shouldn't turn to Oxy to make myself feel better.

"Hey, theres a party. Do you wanna go?" Hunter asked me. I looked up from my phone and shrugged.

"What bands are going?" I asked.

"A lot of bands, its open to anyone. All I know is that Hollywood Undead is hosting it."

"So you know its going to be awesome!" Caleb yelled and high fived Hunter with a smile.

"Hollywood Undead? I'm in!" I stood up, shoving my phone in my pocket.

"Thought so." Damon said from behind me, making me laugh as we walked off the bus.

"Doo doo doooooo la dee daaaa!" Jenna sang from behind us.

"Don't do that till later Jenna when you actually have alcohol in your system." Hunter mused.

"You do know that you can take off the necklace anytime now, right?" Damon pointed towards the necklace that rested around my neck.

"You do know that you can take off the ring anytime now too." I snapped.

"Touché." He countered and I nodded, listening to the rhythmic sounds of our footsteps. As we got closer I could her loud music and lots of talking and laughing.

I smiled as we blended in with the bands.

We split apart, the boys running off to go get drinks and me and Jenna linked arms and walked around.

"I don't feel good Jenna.." I whined.

"What's wrong boo?" She asked me softly.

"I feel dizzy and my stomach hurts and I feel like I'm going to throw up."

"Maybe you should go lay down. Ill tell the boys that you didn't feel good."

"But.. It's Hollywood Undead." I pouted.

"And this is Warped. You will see them again. They always throw parties."

I nodded and gave her a hug before I flipped my hood up over my head and trudged back to the bus.

On the way there I started thinking. I should have started 2 weeks ago.. My eyes widened and my throat closed up. No. My period can't be late. It can't be.

I ran the rest of the way to the bus and ran inside, hurrying to my bunk where I keep a pocketbook calendar under my pillow. I found the star that marked when the first day should have been and it was a week and a half ago. My period is a week and a half late.

I put my hand on my flat stomach. Could there be a baby in there?

I need to find out.

I grabbed some money and stuffed it into my pocket and walked off the bus, going the opposite way of the party towards a little pharmacy that was on the corner of the next block over.

I was greeted with smiles once I walked in. Must be a 24 hour place.

I found the aisle where the pregnancy tests were and grabbed 6 of the most expensive ones.

I asked the clerk to double bag them so you couldn't tell what the tests were and paid her.

On the way back to the bus I was shaking, too scared to think.

I did everything the tests told me to do and lined them up, waiting the 5 minutes that it takes to process everything.

I leaned against the wall of the bathroom and looked at the tiled floor. I can't be a parent. I will a terrible parent.

"Dis! I came back to see how you are!" Jenna yelled out. "And I brought some friends that I know you were dying to meet!"

That's when the timer on my phone went off and I stood up and took a deep breath and then looked at the tests. All positive.

I couldn't breathe, my throat closed shut and tears started pouring out of my eyes.

"Dis.. Are you ok?" Jenna asked from outside the bathroom door.

I hid the tests in the trash can and took in a forced deep breath before I walked out.

Jenna turned away from the guys that were with her and looked at me questioningly.

"What's wrong?" She walked over to me, ignoring her guests that I vaguely knew, if they were wearing their masks and shit I would know exactly who they are.

"I'm pregnant."