Chapter 15

A/N Ok, this will probably be rewritten, I think it seems rushed but I have to get the story moving. Thanks for all the comments, I love you guys so much!!! I only own the people that arent famous lol

Enjoy & Comment!!

Chapter 15 She Deserves It All

Disarray POV

It's been a few days since that day, and every day I grew jumpier, scared of shadows as I walked around Warped. I didn't know why, but I was soon to find out.

I drank from a bottle of water, the sun had just set and I had finished watching Sleeping With Sirens set and was walking back to my bus, I was worn out and I didn't want to risk harming my baby. The roadies were cleaning up and fans were leaving. I waved at people as I passed them, sharing smiles and making heart signs with my hands to people. Until I saw a familiar head of black hair, I stopped walking, people moved around me but I stood still, my eyes focused on the tall boy-man that walked. Kayden can't be here. The guy high fived a small blonde girl. Alice.

I shook my head and gulped. I am so fucked. I had to walk that way to get to the bus too. I sighed and threw my water away, folding my arms over my stomach that still hasn't gotten any bigger and followed them, keeping my distance. I was so close to my bus, I could see it, and that's when Kayden turned around, seeing me.

I froze, my skin going cold. He smirked and turned to Alice, nudging her arm and pointing towards me.

Run Dis. Run. I ordered myself, but I was rooted to my spot. Only after they were 6 feet from me did I turn away from them, moving my legs to run, but it was too late. They had me.

"Take her to the van." Alice ordered.

Kayden clamped his hand over my mouth and sweeped me up into his arms, his arms too vice like for me to get out of them.

They threw me into a white van, them following and slamming the doors closed.

"Dis Dis Dis.." Alice chanted, her mouth holding a smile as she took out a gun. My eyes widened and I backed away from her, shaking my head, my eyes stinging with tears.

"I'll be nice, Kayden wheres the chloroform? She's not going to willingly take the pills."

"Pills?" I squeaked.

"You can't have his kid. Its unacceptable. Its not part of the plan." She growled.

"No. Please. Don't hurt my baby." I cried, tears running down my face.

"Stop your fucking crying." Kayden groaned, dousing a rag in a liquid. The chloroform.

"You have the pills? Dissolve them in the bottle of gin." Kayden ordered Alice, she nodded and got something out of an army green duffel bag. Kayden looked towards her.

Here's my chance.

I dove for the door, my hand on the handle and so close to freedom. A warm hand grabbed my ankle and pulled me roughly away from it.

"No! Help!" I screamed through the tears.

"Shut her up!" Alice yelled over my screams, shaking a bottle filled with amber liquid, I watched as the white dots in the bottle disappeared.

Kayden grabbed the rag that was dripping wet and shoved it over my nose and my mouth. I let the tears flow down my cheeks, getting soaked up by the rag. My eyes met his as I started to feel dizzy.

"I'm so sorry Disarray, but this has to be done." His smooth voice lulled me to sleep, the last thing I felt was his lips on my forehead. I felt like I was wrapped up in 20 warm blankets, laying on the softest mattress. Like I was safe, even though I was far from it.