Chapter 9

A/N God someone is gunna throw a tantrum over the ending of this one ;) but thats ok! Its a geat chapter!!

Comment!! Sorry for any typos/mistakes. I'm in a hurry to finish this for you guys.

****The song is called Cynical Skin by Get Scared!! I think it's kinda like Dis's theme song. Plus its great! Haha>>>>>>>>>> Check out the acoustic version too!******

Chapter 9 - Deal.

Dis POV

"You're.. What?" Jenna asked me, her voice low.

"I'm pregnant." The cries that came out of my mouth were saddening and unrecognizable.

"Oh my god." She gasped and hugged me tightly, letting me bury my face in her shoulder and cry.

"What am I going to do?" I asked rhetorically.

"Shh.. It's gunna be alright. Do you want me to call anyone?" She asked me and pulled away. I shrugged and hiccuped, wiping away my tears with the back of my hand.

One of the guys, Johnny 3 Tears I think, handed me a Kleenex from the box that was on the counter. I whispered a quiet thanks and wiped my eyes.

Hollywood Undead was on my bus and all I can do is sob because in pregnant? Yea I don't even know who I am anymore.

"Should we call Ronnie?" Jenna asked me. I shook my head and curled my arms around my stomach, where my little baby was developing. I was going to be a mom.

"Tomorrow we need to get you into a doctor to check on the baby and everything." I nodded, not even paying attention. I'm going to be a terrible parent. Terrible.

"Do you want to go sleep?" Jenna asked me. I shrugged again and turned my attention to the band that was talking quietly to themselves behind her.

"Dis, this is Hollywood Undead." She introduced me to the guys and they were pretty nice actually.

"I'm going to go lay down." I murmured numbly and shuffled towards my room.

"Don't drink or anything like that!" Jenna ordered and I gave her a thumbs up and walked into my fortress and closed the door behind me tightly. I laid down in my cocoon of blankets and rested my hand on my stomach, rubbing it gently.

"It's ok baby. We will make it... I hope." I curled up after placing a blanket against where my baby is and making sure I was 100% comfortable. I hummed to myself to calm down and I relaxed enough to take in deep breath, making me calm down more.

My door opened later that night, early morning and I felt someone lay down next to me, pulling me close. I could automatically tell it was Damon.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Jenna told me about you being a mom." He told me and I just nodded numbly.