Chapter 11

A/N Thanks for all the comments!! Love them!! You should check out my other story Good Girl, Bad Band its getting pretty good lol  I like this chapter idk y because its not that great lol Comment and enjoy!

Chapter 11 Something I've Been Missing

Dis's POV

When I got back to the bus I ignored everyone. I should've expected this though, I should've known everything was too good to be true.

I need to call my mom, tell her she's going to be a grandmother. I picked up my phone and dialed the house number quickly.

"Disarray honey! How are you?" My mom cooed, causing me to smile.

"Hey mom, I'm doing good. I gotta go soon though, band stuff but I have to talk to you and dad."

"Sure, I'll have him get on the other line." She said and I heard her call for him and then a click, telling me he picked up the phone that was in his office.

"Hey Disarray, it's been too long since we've talked to you." My dad said.

"I'm sorry, I've been really busy." I leaned against the wall that my bed was against and put a hand on my stomach.

"Oh well, tell us what you have to tell us." Mom ordered nicely.

"Well, Ronnie and I broke up." I said bluntly.

"Oh sweetie..." My mom trailed off.

"He cheated on me. It's fine/ I'm getting over it. But I have to tell you something else that I think you guys might like." I smiled.

"What?" My dad asked.

"Come on Disarray, tell us!" My mom said excitedly.

"I'm pregnant."

There was silence, my parents shock filling the phone line.

No words, just dead air.

"Mom..Dad?" I squeaked.

"Disarray.. I just.. Wow." My moms voice was appalled and disappointed.

"I told you not to get knocked up. I expected better from you." My dad growled and then I heard him slam the phone down, hanging up.

"I'll go talk to him. I'm so happy hun! I'm gunna be a grandma! Oh my goodness!" She cheered, making me smile.

"Thanks mom." After we said goodbyes, I hung up and laid back on the bed, closing my eyes.

"Disarray! I have to talk to you!" Damon yelled, banging on the door. I sat up and walked to the door, opening it to find him breathing deeply and looking like he's been through hell.

He opened his mouth to speak up...

Damon's POV 1 Hour Before.

I crossed my arms and stared at the blonde and the model in front of me.

The blonde looked at me with wide eyes and the model chick, Crissy I think is her name, smiled smugly at the blonde.

"What do you mean? 'Plan to break Dis'?" I asked.

"Its nothing guitar boy." This must be that Alice chick! Everything is making more sense now!

"Doesn't really matter. I hate her anyways. I miss Lennox." I lied, a plan forming in my head. Alice smiled, believing me.

"Really?"

I nodded, "Dis is too much drama." I lied again, shrugging my shoulders. Alice let out a small squeal of delight and I felt Crissy's eyes on me.