Chapter 5

Wrote all of it!! Alice POV at the end!! EEPP I get to go 4-Wheeling tomorrow!! Woot woot!

Chapter 5 - And that's all it took.

Dis POV

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair before I hugged Ronnie in front of my bus.

It was really early morning, 4:30 to be exact, and we had to leave for Warped.

The last few days were normal, well as normal as we could get. There was no fighting or anything, just a lot of getting ready for tour. Meaning I was practicing with the band as much as I could.

We were all packed and ready to go, everyone waiting on us. Well, Falling In Reverse and Into The Dead Sky were waiting on us.

"Come on! I wanna get to San Diego!" Derek yelled, making us break apart.

"Bye.." I whispered and pouted.

"Be good." He said, kissing my forehead before leaving.

I went onto my bus and sat next to Hunter.

"You look like shit." He smirked.

"Thanks. I feel like it too." I leaned back.

"What's wrong?" He asked, pressing a cool hand to my forehead. "You're burning up."

"I have a stomach ache, I am fucking freezing, my head is pounding." I seethed, pushing his hand away from me.

"Go get some sleep." He said, rubbing my shoulder.

I nodded and stood up, swaying. I walked to the backroom that they had insisted would be mine and grabbed a bottle of water on the way.

My room was comfy, my blankets on my queen sized bed were black, red, and silver and everything just seemed.. familiar even though it wasn't. The bottle of white pills sitting on the bed were familiar though. I sat on my bed and looked at the bottle for a good 15 minutes, tears running down my face.

I promised.

But so did a lot of people.

I just won't snort them, that was a good compromise, right? Yea.

I took two and turned the fan that was close to the bed on, letting it blow onto me. It ruffled my hair from how strong it was, and I let myself drift off into the high euphoria. I was soon cacooned in the blankets with a slight smile on my face.

All the pain ceased, but that didn't stop the tears from flowing. Why I was crying was unknown to me, but they ran down my cheeks to my slender neck, taking my heavy black eye makeup down with it.

The tears dried up and I fell into a dark sleep that was filled with nightmares.

When I woke up we were stopping, and I knew I had to get up since our first performance was today.

I groaned and sat up, my eyes sensitve to the light that filled the room. My phone was buzzing next to me, and I could hear my rowdy as hell band members in the front lounge. Fuck my life.

I just wanted to sleep, don't get me wrong, I love all of them already and I love the fact that I get to play at Warped, but I wanted to sleep forever.

I got out clothes, a pair of purple ripped (almost shredded) skinny jeans and a BVB shirt. I showered and blow dried my hair, yes we were lucky enough to have a shower. I straughted my hair and did my makeup before I walked out of the bathroom.

"How do you feel?" Hunter asked me as I emerged.

"Great. 100% fantastic." I said sarcastically as I grabbed a pair of sunglasses off the counter and sliding them on.