The Last Song (The Last Cut Sequel)

♪Name: Disarray Anarchy

Goes by Dis

Age: 18

Pitch black hair with blue and purple streaks. Blue eyes. Skinny. Height 5'5. Pale.

Piercings: Snakebites, double cartilage, double ear piercing, nose pierced.

Tattoos: "Fight for all you know when your backs against the wall stand against the liars stronger than before when your life becomes a war. Set the world on fire." On the inside of her arm in small swirly script, black broken heart on left hip, Has "Every sinner has a future, every saint has a past" on her left arm in the middle of her elbow and wrist. Also has "Im a teaser not a pleaser" on her back above her ass. Has Saviour on her left wrist.

In love with Ronnie Radke. Drinks, mild drug usage, and cuts herself ever since Val died.

Hides her depression and drug usage from Ronnie. He acts like he doesn's notice her cutting.

♪Name: Alice Nikole

Goes by Alice or Ali if you are friends or family with her.

Age: 17

Looks: blue eyes , blonde hair with pink streaks adds streaks of temporary color on occasion piercings, nose ring, one lip ring, ears double pierced, double cartilage rings. Height, 5'6.

Tattoos: A wolf standing there growling with the words 'Raised By Wolves' on her left shoulder blade, the numbers 5-16-09 on her right wrist it was the day she was raped, on her side she has the words 'Imperfection Is Beauty' written on her right forearm.

In love with Ron Ficarro

Wants revenge on Disarray

♪BANDS MENTIONED/ PART OF MADE UP WARPED TOUR LIST

(For the plot to work its best, I have to make up a Vans Warped Tour List, this is just a part of it, there are other bands attending that will not be mentioned)

Falling In Reverse

Escape the Fate

Blood On The Dance Floor

Black Veil Brides

I See Stars

Hollywood Undead

Tonight Alive

Her Bright Skies

Catching Your Clouds

Nevershoutnever

Green Day

Skillet

Pierce The Veil

Sleeping With Sirens

Asking Alexandria

Paramore

Of Mice & Men

Juliet Simms

The Natural Born Killers

Bring Me The Horizon

Breathe Carolina

♪IMPORTANT PEOPLE

Kevin Lyman-Creator of Vans Warped Tour

Brett Gurewitz-Epitaph Records Founder and Music Producer

♪PEOPLE TO COME

Damon Cavanaugh-Lead Guitar For Into The Dead Sky

Hunter Wilson-Rythm Guitar For Into The Dead Sky

Jenna Reyonlds-Bassist For Into The Dead Sky

Caleb Grant- Drummer For Into The Dead Sky

(You will understand soon)