Chapter 3

A/N Thanks to all the wonderful comments and votes!! Sorry it took so long, I've been distracted. But heres a long chapter to make it up to you!

Dedication goes to 0814Mackenzie because her theory of why the lyrics to Cellar Door are relevant with Dis and Ronnies relationship

And also, sorry for any mistakes, I'm not going to proofread it right now so I can release it quicker!

Enjoy, comment, vote

Chapter 3 - I'm in a new city with a new friend and my new enemy.

Dis POV

"How did this get here?" I asked as I ran my fingers over the glossy paint that covered the heavily blacked out Escalade.

"I have connections!" Ronnie exclaimed, unlocking the doors.

I opened the door and scoffed. "I didn't know that Falling In Reverse was 'connections'." I mused,

"They always have been, their ninjaness was always hidden though." Ronnie said seriously, starting the vehicle.

"Ryan is the opposite of sneaky or secretive."

"How do you figure?" Ronnie tilted his head to the side, looking at me confused for a moment before pulling out of the parking spot.

"I know he has a thing for me and that he's mad that you are with me." I said, my voice empty as I looked out of the window.

"How did you find that out?"

"It's obvious." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm guessing you heard us talking the day of prom?" He asked quietly, I flinched at the mention of prom but still nodded.

"Thought so..." Ronnie trailed off.

"Nuh-huh! You had no idea, you thought I was sleeping." I teased.

"Fine, you got me." Ronnie threw his hands up momentarily before he grabbed the steering wheel.

"Tomorrow I meet with my band.." I sighed,

"And Kevin!" Ronnie pointed out.

"Yep. So where is my stuff gunna go?" I asked.

"The guest room, duh."

I rose a brow at him and he laughed and shook his head, "You go in my room, your stuff goes in the guest room." He rephrased.

"You make me sound like I'm a toy." I breathed out.

"Oh you are." Ronnie joked suggestively.

I shook my head and closed my eyes until I felt the tires stop moving and I looked out the window to see we were at the house. I smiled slightly and got out, stretching and grabbing my carry on bag and my one suitcase, letting Ronnie get the other one.

I waited by the door for him to unlock it, I closed my eyes for a moment.

'Dissy!' I heard a little girl screech, her voice echoing in my head like bells, I snapped my eyes open and looked around. Nothing. I took in a deep breath and let it out.

"You okay?" Ronnie asked as he unlocked the door, I nodded and didn't meet his eyes.

"Can I take a nap?" I asked after we walked in.

"Of course, you don't have to ask me babe." He kissed me on my forehead and led me into his room, showing me where I could put my stuff.

"Have a good nap, I'm gunna be gone for a bit, I have to go get Charlie." Ronnie said and I nodded, peeling back the blankets and slipping off my shoes, I got all curled up before I noticed Ronnie leaning against the doorway still.