Chapter 12

A/N I feel like crap and I had this finished so I decided why not finish it and post it. Read the A/N at the bottom.

Enjoy! And thanks for all the amazing comments!

Chapter 12- Lying is now my latest passion.

I laid my head back down on his chest and closed my eyes. The pain in my ribs was to excruciating so I gave up.

"Scoot down." I told Ronnie, tugging on his shirt.

"Why?" He asked, a chuckle emitting from his mouth.

"I wanna kiss you but it hurts. So scoot the hell down." I whined and he sighed and complied. The movement caused stabbing pain to radiate in my rib area and I hissed in pain.

"What? Did I hit you?" He asked in a panic, completely still.

"Nice job Radke." Jenna snapped.

"No, I'm fine. You're ok." I lied through my teeth. He shot me an unconvinced look and I nodded encouragingly, and he scooted down so we were face to face. I smiled and rubbed his cheek and just looked in his eyes, his beautiful big brown eyes.

"Hello Ms. Anarchy, I'm Linda I'm your nurse today, on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your pain?" A red headed nurse in pink scrubs asked, walking in.

"8." I answered.

"Maybe if you were in the bed by yourself you wouldn't hurt." She said smiling, making it obvious she was only kidding.

"I would be crying instead." I answered truthfully.

"I'm going to get you some pain medication that is safe for you to take and I'll get the doctor in here to talk to you." She offered a smile and I smiled back in return.

Once she left I looked back at Ronnie and kissed him tenderly. He smiled into the kiss and pushed my hair away from our faces and tangled his fingers into it, my hands stayed on his chest since it hurt too much to move.

"Stop sucking face. I didn't come here to see this. I came here to see her." Jenna seethed, pulling Ronnie back by his shirt.

"Jenna knock it off. Stop being a bitch to him." Damon growled at her. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to Ronnie. He smiled at me and lifted the hospital gown up to right under my chest and lightly kissed the very small and hardly noticeable baby bump that I had and grazed his lips over where my ribs were all wrapped up with an Ace bandage.

He pulled the gown down again and patted my legs which were covered with a pair of mint green hospital scrub pants that I have seen my dad wear multiple times when he was on his way in or out of a surgery.

I smiled and leaned my head back, listening to my band banter and my heart monitor beep rhythmically and Ronnie's breathing.

Linda returned with a syringe and she took one of the caps off a tube in my IV and put it in so it would go straight to my bloodstream. She observed my vital signs and wrote them down in my file before walking out.

I breathed in and out easier now, making me smile. I curled up against Ronnie and closed my eyes, drifting off.

When I woke up I was alone in the bed, and a slightly familiar voice was speaking lowly in the room. It was night time, I could see the low moon shining into my room from the huge windows that showed off the city. I looked around the room, sitting up more painfully to see Crissy sitting in the chair across from Ronnie, just talking. Ronnie looked over to see me looking at Crissy apprehensively and stood up with a smile, he lightly kissed my forehead before speaking.

"She wanted to explain everything to you, babe." He whispered and I nodded in understanding.

Crissy cleared her throat before trading places with Ronnie so she sat on the edge of my bed, her body turned towards me. Ronnie ducked out of the room, on the prowl for some hospital food.