Chapter 61 - This Feeling...

Even through my eyelids, I could see a warm red glow from the sun. I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes with my fists. I looked to my right to see that the spot next to me was empty, and messily made. I got out of bed with a long and drowsy-filled yawn. I rolled out of bed, literally, and walked to the kitchen. Daisuke cooked some pancakes which I gladly partook in and I made the two of us some coffee. Honestly, coffee is equivalent to blood. I couldn't live without it.

"Want me to drop you off?"Daisuke asked, taking the plates and cups and washing them off in the kitchen.

"If I'm not a bother, then sure."I reply and take the shopping bag that was filled with my clothes.

"You're not a bother at all. I'll just give you some more clothes and after we both get ready we could go to your place."

"Really? You are basically begging for a reason to see me again."I wink."That's fine though, what's the rush? I told my friend's brothers that I'd be back home by tomorrow...they didn't ask WHEN I was coming home tomorrow! I love loopholes so goddamn much."

"You do have a point...so you want to hang out somewhere until...let's say 10pm? An hour before your childish curfew is over."he laughs, his voice raising an octave once more.

"Sounds good, I heard there's a Autumnal Equinox festival."I thought and placed a finger on my chin."It ends at 9:30 so that would give us plenty of time to drop me off in time."

"Sounds like a plan. So we'll get ready. Go over to Tokyo. Have lunch there after going window shopping or something. Go to the festival. Have dinner. Then drop you off. Got it. I'll go find you some clothes."he says.

"Thanks."

After checking my notifications once more, Daisuke came back into the living room. He was wearing a dark red muscle T-shirt and black basketball shorts. He handed me a small dark purple T-shirt and matching black basket ball shorts. He then leaves the room to go to the bathroom and I change into the new clothing before going to the guest bathroom and fixing up my hair and going through my morning routine, excluding all the facial products. The two of us then walked out of the apartment around 11am and got into his personal silver BMW and I placed my shopping bag in the back seat. The basket ball shorts held my phone and wallet, as well as my room keys.

"So where would you like to go before lunch?"I ask.

"I thought about window shopping...but now I kinda just want to see your college."he smiles."There won't be as much people as usual because its a Sunday."

"Hmm, cool. Sure, let's go there. There's also a cafe on campus so it'll be easy to eat there."

"Cafes, they're the only food businesses that you actually go to."he sighs, a smile forming on his face.

We drive through the traffic filled streets of Tokyo until I got to my university, singing along to music that played over the radio. Daisuke was right, there were barely any other signs of life besides us. I gave him a brief tour around campus, mostly stopping at the art department. He seemed pretty fond of the architecture of the building's victorian styled designs. It gave the place a 'castle' type of aura. Daisuke noticed my stomach grumbling and we both hurried to the cafe. We talked a little as we ordered our food and took our time. We had nothing else to do for the rest of the day. Around 2pm I felt my phone vibrate while I was in the middle of my third latte.

Chii-chan: Saki-chan, the others are still worried. You know them. They're asking when you're planning to come back.

Me: Ukyo said that I needed to come back 'TOMORROW'. So, I'll be coming back home today...around 10pm. It's an hour before curfew and I decided that if I was going to get in trouble, then why not use all the time I can before losing my freedom.