Chapter 3 - Memories From the Past

"Saki-chan!"

"Hey Hal-chan! Hi Onii-chan!"

Two little boys ran to a little girl. All looking like puffy marshmallows in their winter attire. The trio smiled and laughed, the park pond glistening in the winter scenery. Sharing pocky and chocolate while making snow angels...and memories. The sun began to set and the kids sat on the stone bridge. The colors imprinting its beauty into their minds. The little girl climbed down from the bridge and looked at the two boys. The only people she saw as her family. Until...

"Hal-chan. Onii-chan. I found...a family wants to take me in."

The world stood still and time seemed to slow. Those children, on the bridge, have been throw so many situations. Beatings. Starvation. Poverty. Hate. Rejection. Death. All together. Now, on that faithful day, they would separate.

"Saki-chan..."

The children met in a group hug and snowflakes landed in their hair.

"Don't forget about us."

"I won't. I promise."

I suddenly sat up from my comfortable form on my bed. My forehead was cold with sweat and I couldn't move.

"I-I...I promise."I whisper.

I slowly walked out of bed and looked checked the time. 9:45. Chii-chan and Yusuke should be at school by now. My legs moved on their own, to my closet. I grabbed my navy ripped jeans, black leather jacket that hugged my waist, and black tank top. I zipped up my jacket and put on my black combat boots. I put on my magenta headphones, phone, loose money, keys, and black glove for my left hand on. My arctic hair was put up in a high pony tail. I walked out of my room, the heels of my shoes softly clicking on the wooden floor. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and living room. Azusa and Tsubaki were watching an anime, Kaname was writing who knows what down on a piece of paper, Masaomi typed reports vigorously on his laptop, and Ukyo was doing the same on his own. They all looked up at me once my heels were in ear-shot, and gaped at my current outfit. I smirked internally, I looked like such a good girl yesterday. Now I bet I looked full on badass. I quickly grabbed a cup of yogurt from the kitchen and a spoon before sitting down on the dining table. They were still looking at me. I raise my eyebrows at the eldest brothers whose cheeks erupted with a pink hue. 

"I-It's just..."stutters Masaomi before covering his face with his hand to hide his blush.

"You look hot!"smirked Tsubaki before a whack on the top of head shut him up.

"Shut up Tsubaki."snapped Azusa.

With that I hand Masaomi my phone number in case he wants to call me and walked up the stairs and out of the house just in time to see someone enter in front of me.

"Who are you? One of my brother's girlfriends?"he whistled looking at my attire.

"No, aren't you...Fuuto?"I ask my eyes squinting slightly in the light.

"And aren't you Saki-chan?"he asks back."What are you doing in my house?"

I walked away, not before I said,"I live here."

I chuckled as I heard a gasp and 'What?!' emit from Fuuto-chan. I hopped onto my motorcycle and sped off. Whatever Rintarou did it helped a bunch. It took me a while to find the park, I immediately questioned Hal's meeting location. Kids were running around, playing tag and hide and seek. Their parents were eyeing me, making sure I didn't do anything. I looked straight ahead and saw a little girl, probably around 6, wearing a pink frilly dress sobbing. There were three older boys around the age of 9, around her, one holding a brown teddy bear just out of her reach. I hate mean people, no matter what age. I walked over to the scene as adults turned their heads toward the action.