Chapter 14 - Old Friends!

A day has passed since I was sick and now it's two days until the family's trip to the Bahamas. Wataru has been so excited he's been counting down mere hours. And as for me...I've just been called by a few friends of mine that are going to visit.

"Ukyo-kun! I have a few friends coming over today!"I call as I run down the stairs in my blue jean shorts and black tanktop.

It was 82 degrees outside so Masaomi's advice from yesterday was useless right now.

"Will they be staying the night?"

"No, just a few hours after lunch because they have summer school."

"How many guests?"

"9..."

"Alright then. But, you're the host since I have a case until 3:00."

"Thanks Ukyo-kun!"

"Ah, so Saki-chan will be bringing home a few friends I see..."smirked Kaname-san."I bet they are just as angelic as she is."

"Kaname-kun stop! You're making me blush!"I state sarcastically.

"Kaname, you and your gracious words should head to work."snapped Ukyo as he grabs his brother's forearm and heads out the door."Bye Saki-chan!"

"Bye!"

I sat in the living room on this Sunday morning. Every one of the brothers either had work or had something else to do. That was when Ema walked down, wearing her plain pink t-shirt and black leggings.

"Ohayo Saki."she yawns and plops a seat next to me on the couch.

She starts rubbing her eyes and checks the new phone I gave her.

"I hope I chose a good one."I smile.

"Y-Yeah! It's the best. Thank you Saki!"

"You're welcome. Now, do you want some tea? Coffee maybe?"I ask.

"No, its fine."

We sit down and start watching Fuuto's live interview.

"So, how's the family?"

"Well, you know my brothers and I. The three of us are listening to our parents and loving our sister...as usual."

The crowd squeals as I roll my eyes. Thank goodness he didn't spill out his personal life.

"We have had a guest living with us. Many of you may know her as...Saki Yamamoto. Hey there Saki!"he greets through the screen.

I roll my eyes once more. He really wants to hang out doesn't he. The crowd gasps and starts murmuring.

"Ah, don't worry my dear fans..."smiles Fuuto as he takes a random girl's hand from the audience."My heart is still free."

"HAHAHA! Oh my gosh! He's such a twit!!!"I laugh as I hug my sides.

"You shouldn't say things like that Saki."chuckles Chii and she closes her eyes.

"Come on, me and Fuuto go way back."I smile and look up at the white ceiling of the living room."I remember the first time we did a live together. Our collabs were number one on the challenge page. Heck, people even thought he was my broth-"

I stopped and my breath hitched...Brother... Chii caught what was happening and changed the subject.

"So! Do you have any plans? We can hang out today if you don't!"she giggles.

"Well, actually I do. But you can hang with me and a few friends. You know the swim club right?"

"You mean Iwatobi and Samezuka? Yeah I remember. You used to go to Iwatobi for a year before you moved in with me."