Chapter 66 - Epilogue

"What?! You're leaving Saki-chan?!"gasps Ema, looking at all the repacked boxes around the room.

"Yep. I'm no longer needed here."I smile, walking up to the teary-eyed girl and patting her head."I'm moving back to my old flat in Iwatobi. You're a big girl now. You're going to be a college student. And you have thirteen brothers here to protect you. Don't worry though, I'll be visiting to give you some girl-time."

"But...I'll miss you..."she whispers, rubbing her eyes.

I wrap my arms around her shoulders and peck her forehead lovingly. She gasped when feels a drop of wetness fall from my chin and onto the tip of her nose.

"You don't think I'll miss you?"I chuckle, trying to push away the pain in my chest."There's no point in me staying here anymore. I'll still be going to Linazaki University. So I'll be stopping by often. Daisuke and I agreed that I should live on my own...I shouldn't be living with other men when I'm dating him. You know how he gets."

"So you promise you'll visit?"

"Of course...Ema-nee."I wink, smiling once I saw her do the same.

Soon enough I found myself outside. Being greeted by the moving truck and Daisuke, leaning against his personal black motorcycle. Mine right in front of it. The night sky was only illuminated by the full moon. And it made me feel a bit nostalgic. I came here at night, it only fit if I left at night as well. Ema's brothers said goodbye separately.

"WAHHHH! SAKI-CHAN IS LEAVING AGAIN!"cried Wataru, clenching my jeans in a death grip.

"Wataru, it's alright I'll be visiting."I coo and squish his cheeks in attempts to make him smile."You're in charge while I'm gone alright."

"O-Okay Agent Saki-chan!"

"You better visit baka. Make sure this is the last time you leave because that's the last time I'll say I'll miss you."snapped Fuuto.

"When did you say you'd miss me?"

"Don't you listen Saki-baka?!"

"Don't get yourself killed okay!"shouted Yusuke, probably loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood.

"Roger that. Make sure to get a girlfriend Tsun-tsun-chan."

"E-Eh?!?!"

lori handed me a bundle of circular yellow flowers."Acacia. It means 'friendship'."

"I'm glad we're friend lori-kun."

"It was nice knowing you."said Subaru, putting his hand out.

"Nice knowing you too Subaru-san."I smile, shaking his hand firmly.

"You need to promise...to visit my salon sometime Saki-chan. I have not...gotten to do your hair..."said Louis slowly and longingly.

"I'll get to it Louis-san."

"I can't believe I came all the way here to say goodbye to you. You'll be around the industry."says Natsume."I'll be sure of it."

"Yeah yeah Natnat-san."I smile, bonking Tsubaki over the head for laughing at the name.

"We'll miss you."Tsubaki and Azusa wave in unison.

"It was worth missing a press conference to see you again Saki-chan."smirked Hikaru, hugging me tightly."We'll cross paths one day."

"Bye you three."I say, hugging them all.

"Visit the temple anytime you want to hear some Buddhist sermons."winks Kaname."...But in all honesty, come visit me for anything you need."

"That won't be necessary man."glares Daisuke while I smile at Kaname sympathetically.

"You had quite the attitude Saki-chan."sighs Ukyo, pushing his glasses up."But I would like for the two of you to visit during your free time if you ever get the chance."

"And remember, Sunrise Residence is your home as well Saki-chan."says Masaomi, sending me a closed-eyed smile.

"I have this den under control Saki-chan! You can count on me!"squeaks Juli, Neiji standing by his side."I have taught Neiji everything he needs to know about wolves!"

"I'll protect you Saki-chan!"says the talking bunny as it hops into my bag and waved Juli and Ema farewell."Best wishes Chii-chan, Juli-san!"

Once all the goodbyes were finished Daisuke and I left. We rode our motorcycles to his house since it would take a while for the truck to reach my flat. I changed into my pajamas and landed on Daisuke's bed. Turning on my laptop in the process.

"We heard you're going back to Iwatobi. Well, at least I'll be able to see you without those boys."laughs Hal."The three dudes are sleeping, I wouldn't want to wake em'. Yuki, Will, and Rine are all very happy to know you, just visit them when you can. And guess what?"

"What?"I smile, watching the red-haired male jump of the screen to make room for Yoko. She held two sleeping children.

Brown hair and tan skin. Just like her own. I could help but look at the two kids, happiness building up inside of me. They were her actual...real...biological children that she put up for adoption. The children she had with her abusive husband. The children that she could never bear to look at without feeling guilt towards me. Now they were sleeping peacefully in her arms.

"Do you remember these two? I got them back. Sota and Manato...Yonotan. When I left them at the orphanage...I just couldn't get them out of my mind. Now...they can have a real family. Without their good for nothing father. Because they have a new one right here. Thank you for everything Saki-chan."

"You're welcome Yoko-chan."I sniffle."Sota and Manato Yonotan? So you and Hal-kun are..."

"Engaged!"cheers Hal, lifting the three people up and spinning them around while a wide grin.

"That's great. I hope Daisuke-san and I can do that one day."

"I bet you will do that one day."smirks Yoko.

"OI OI OI! Marriage? Cici-chan, you aren't getting married until I approve!"pouted Hal.

"Again stop with that Cici shit...Scorpo-kun."I stick out my tongue and after some more catching up, the call ended and was replaced with another person.

A blue with pink hair and blue eyes.  A pocky still was in between his lips and a pink sweater covered his shoulders.

"Sup little sis!"Yuri greets and does a virtual hug."So you're going back to Iwatobi huh? Ah that place is the best."

"I know right."I yawn."So...you're staying at Meiji."

"Yep, I'll stop by don't worry! You make the best cakes anyway...and...you're my sister. I have to watch over you right?"

"Right."I giggle.

"Are you ready for bed now Saki-sa-"

"WAIT WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!"swears Yuri."IS THAT DAISUKE?! YOU DICKHEAD STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY SIST-"

I ended the call with a twisted smile on my face that I couldn't get rid of. Daisuke tackles me in and hug and cuddles into my back so we were in a spooning position. I closed my eyes and smiled.

"I love you...so much Saki-san."Daisuke whispers and places a kiss on my cheek."No matter how stupid you can act."

"I love you too Daisuke-san. No matter how much you pretend to hate me."I kiss him right on the lips, enjoying the calm moment.

The moment where I finally felt at ease. With everything. If I learned anything from this little adventure of ups...downs...twists and turns. It would be... to let your heart guide you, but listen closely because it whispers.