Chapter 20 - Aftermath

3rd P.O.V

"Where are the groceries?"asked Fuuto with an eyebrow raised at the group of brothers walking into the house.

The small group walked in wide-eyed and silent, making a few of the others curious.

"T-The supermarket closed."said Azusa."Gomen."

"It's fine, after all..."smirked Fuuto walking past the group."I bought groceries this morning. Oyasumi baka-niis."

The brothers' faces flushed and they quickly played off their little brother's remark. At that moment Ema stood up, Juli perched on her shoulder.

"Oyasumi onii-sans."she yawns.

Once their little sister left the brothers sighed and plopped onto the couch in exhaustion. Subaru was in his room no doubt, Yuusuke probably got sick of Fuuto so he was in his own room, Masaomi was reading a bed time story to Wataru in the youngest son's room, Louis was sleeping on the dining room table, and Kaname was...who knows where.

"What a night huh."said Natsume blankly.

"So, she was at the restaurant with her friend who she HAD sexual activities with, protected her from her abusive husband, and she is alleging that she is straight."states Ukyo."Is that all the important information on Saki-chan?"

"Yeah, and her friend is Yoko Amai. Her manager, friend, former sexual partner, and is dating Hal-kun...Saki's friend. They have three adopted children and Yoko has two biological children up for adoption. Yoko had an abusive husband who is in prison, after Saki-chan protected her."recites Azusa.

"Hmm, Saki-chan is a very secretive woman I see... Well, I'm not surprised at all."smiles Hikaru."This game is just getting more and more interesting..."

"What?"

"Ah, ignore my ramblings lori-nii."

They all sat in silence until Ukyo piped up.

"When Saki-chan left, the next day after she moved in, Kana-nii and I went shopping for his interview. On that day I saw Saki-chan with three children, boys specifically. She told me privately that she put them up for adoption under her own name... I'm trying to connect the dots here. Maybe those three boys are the children Hal-kun adopted."

"It's like she lives in a small world. Everything's connected, and she's connected to everyone... I'm surprised she hid it for this long."Tsubaki acknowledged.

"Should we tell her that we know?"asked Natsume.

"No, not yet. She'll know that we followed her tonight. We'll tell her once we find out more information."confirmed Hikaru.

The brothers agree and decide to head to their room, but they didn't know that someone was listening from the hallway door.