Chapter 58 - Getting Back Home

I woke up to the sound of the shower running. I blink a few times as my eyes adjust to the high level of brightness in the room. The window was kept open and the bright, late morning sun glowed onto my pale face. I stand up and impatiently slammed back down, soreness spreading throughout my body. I sigh and stand up, holding onto the wall as I go to the bathroom door. I grab my clothes from around my room and wait for Azusa to come out. After walking out fully dressed he smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Ohayo Saki-chan. Are you feeling okay?"

"Ohayo. I feel a bit sore, but nothing too bad."

I get into the bathroom and take a quick shower. After that, I change into the clothes I wore yesterday, everything dried over night so it didn't really bother me. After getting all our stuff Azusa and I walk out of the hotel and get into our still grocery filled car. The car ride back to Sunrise Residence was quiet and calm. After arriving we were welcomed by Tsubaki, who squeezed Azusa half to death. Then attempted to hug me until I snapped at him. We all carry the bags to the kitchen and out of exhaustion and sorness I collapsed onto the red couch.

"Oi. Is something wrong?"asked Yusuke."It looks like you got hit by a train."

"Eh...just tired."I sigh."If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room."

I walk up to the elevator, holding onto the wall for balance. Someone took a hold of my hand and I roundhouse kicked them into a wall. I wasn't really in the mood talk at the moment. I heard a loud pained filled grunt and saw lori laying on the ground face first.

"Sorry lori-kun. You just kinda suprised me."I chuckle and lift him up.

"No no, it was my fault. I just thought you looked a bit tired. You limped up the stairs."he smiles."Would you like me to escort you to your room?"

"No need. I just need to take shower and sleep."I yawn and walk to the elevator.

I had classes tomorrow anyway so it was only right for someone like me to sleep in for the day.

lori P.O.V

Well that was strange. Saki-chan seemed a bit out of it today. She's probably right, just needs some rest. College could become a living hell if you don't get enough sleep. But I couldn't help but think...

'Where did she get that hickey from?'

3rd P.O.V

Most of the brothers were lazily sitting in the living room. Some seemed a bit more tense than others. Tsubaki looked over at his twin, he had a suspicion for why he and Saki came back so late in the day, and why he looked slightly too disheveled this morning. Hikaru just smirked and tapped his pen on his notepad while staring at Azusa's stiff form.

"Ne Azusa, did you have fun with Saki-chan yesterday?"Hikaru smirked, causing the said man to spit out the water from his mouth.

"I do not know what you are talking Hika-nii."Azusa states defiantly as he goes to the kitchen to get napkins

"Well, you seem a bit too quiet. Even Tsubaki is a little more rowdy-er than usual."says Hikaru.

"It might just be one of my off days. I am a bit tired from shopping yesterday, so is Saki-chan."Azusa explains vaguely.

"So that would explain why the two of you would share a room with only ONE bed."smiles Hikaru."I went to the same hotel for the same reason as you two, but they were out of rooms by the time I got there."

Everyone looks in the twin's direction skeptically. Although he pretended to just throw the now soaked napkins into the trash.

"I slept on the floor, no wonder I feel so tired. Anyway, come on Tsubaki, we have a recording session."

With that both twins left the building, leaving Ukyo, Hikaru, Masaomi, Kaname, lori, Louis, and Juli (who's just watching from afar). Ukyo sighed and started washing the plates.

"You know he's lying."smirked Hikaru.

"I prefer not to look into it. I have already passed my boundaries."sighs Ukyo."Don't you have a job Hika-nii?"

"Hai. But I prefer getting a head start in this game, Saki-chan and I will be going shopping."