Chapter 48 - The Next Day

I changed into my comfy outfit.

It would be perfect only if I put on some flats but I thought heels would make me look a little taller

It would be perfect only if I put on some flats but I thought heels would make me look a little taller. Even though I was freaking 5'9", being 6 feet tall wasn't something to sneeze on. I put on my glasses and grabbed my small white backpack. Inside was my wallet, phone, and all the other necessary things I needed (medication, water, ect.). My pink bracelet slightly clinked as I walked into the dining room. Well this was a surprise. Yusuke was actually up this morning. It was 6am and my exam doesn't start until 9. I took a seat between Azusa and Ema. Ukyo placed a plate of toast infront of me as well as some fruit, just the way I like it.

"Thanks."I say as everyone gives me a few looks.

I raise my eyebrow and look over at Ema who just pointed to my glasses.

"Oh, I wear contacts most of the time but I thought glasses would irritate my eyes a little less."I explain.

"Why? Are you leaving the house today?"asked Fuuto.

"Yep."I say plainly, finishing up my breakfast.

"Well, what do you have planned?"asked Ukyo.

"I'm taking an entrance exam. I decided it was time for me to give college another shot."

What happened next surprised even me. Everyone in the room spat out their drink and gaped like fishes. I looked down and circled my foot awkwardly while everyone recomposed themselves.

"U-Um...is something wrong?"I ask.

"W-Well this is kind of unexpected."stuttered Masaomi."What about tuition fees? Rides? Classes? Text bo-"

"No need to worry about fees Masaomi-kun. I'm paying for everything. Besides, it was my decision to go. And for my ride, I'm taking my motorcycle. Classes? I'm taking 'Life Choices & Psychology', 'Acting & Art', and 'Photography & Filming'. Oh, and I'm going to try to get into Linazaki University."I explain.

"Everything seems to fit with your personality, all except for 'Life Choices & Psychology'."thought Ema."Why that class?"

"Well...I thought it might help me in the long run. It might help me understand people better."

"Well, good luck!"said Tsubaki.

"Tha- Oh, and I might have a few friends over in my room if that's alright Ukyo-kun."I chuckle, rubbing the back of my neck.

'Come on Saki-chan hurry up!'

"Who?"he asked, pretty stiffly while everyone else stiffened.

I guess they're still in love with me. I bet they think I'd invite some of my guy friends or something. Sometimes they act like highschool girls that fangirl over every single thing. Sometimes its cute. But most of the time its annoying as hell.

"Oh just a few friends, girl friends to be exact."I reply.

Ukyo nods as Kaname keeps talking about how he'd love to meet my friends. But I wouldn't let that happen. After washing my plate I left the residence and hopped onto my motorcycle. Hal dropped it off last night I guess. A few tune ups here and there for easier turns. He knew that my racing days were over though, I should visit him more. I kicked the stand with my heel amd drove off. After following the directions on my phone I found a strangly shaped building with a large campus. Sakura trees lined the thin strip of road. I found a parking spot near the enterance and texted one of my friends.

Me: Sup Mitsuki!

Mitsuki: Hey Saki! How's life?

Me: Well...

In the distance I could see a girl with long orangy blond hair, decorated with white flowers. Her glasses framed her face in a cute way. Surrounding her were a group of girls who seemed close to her age. Each one wore a pink bracelet identical to mine.

Me: Turn around.

She spun around, not knowing which direction to face until she finally saw me. Tears started welling up in her eyes and she left the group before grasping me into a hug.

"Saki-senpai!"she screamed.

"Sup?"I smile unto her locks.

"Saki-senpai?"

"Saki-senpai?!"

"Saki-senpai!"

Soon I was engulfed into a group hug. I hugged back and faced the teens infront of me.

"Aw you missed me didn't you? Well guess what? I'm taking the enterance exam and I'll be joining your little 'career group'! Sound good?"I state.

"Good? More like great!"squealed Kotone.

"Oh, and after I take my exam can we all meet up back here? I want to hangout for a bit."

"Sure!"