Chapter 64 - You Remind Me of Her

"Thank you for coming here on such short notice."says Midori."Volunteers are very important in this community. Here, we will decide what to do about the October dance. We have three groups: planners, do-ers, and financiers. The planners will help with the physical planning, including the theme, food, music, etc. The financiers help with the costs, we are never allowed to go over the budget. Then there are the do-ers, they set up the decorations and are the ones who go shopping. We have a strangely small group for this dance, so please divide yourselves accordingly. Meet in the auditorium everyday before classes at 5 and after classes at 3 to whatever time you would like to stay. You may sleep over in campus if you want to get more work done. That's all."

We all listen to the little explanation and divide into three groups. The Sakura Club obviously stayed together while the other students group with their friends. We all had the group we wanted to do.

"We're the financiers!"

"We're the planners!"

"We're the do-ers!"

The girls and I were the do-ers while the math nerds were the financiers and the drama club were the planners. Being the ones who set up and buy stuff, we didn't need to do anything until later on.

"So, are you taking anyone to the dance?"asked Kotone.

"Hmm...yeah. I am."I say, all the females jumped and made a circle around me.

"EH?!"

"Yeah, his name is Daisuke Geo-"

"THE DAISUKE GEO?!"screamed Haruka.

"Yeah...Is that bad?"

"No! We're happy with whatever you do Saki-senpai!"smiled Yui.

Most of the others nodded their head in agreement...most.

~3:00~

"We have a fast group..."sighs Kaede.

"Yep, and we're in charge of buying decorations."whined Yuzu."The others decided to go home early."

"Oh...I was supposed to go home too."I chuckle and rub the back of my neck sheepishly.

'Tsubaki and Azusa were supposed to pick me up...'

"Well, whatever."I say."Doesn't matter."

"What were you grounded or something?"laughed Yuzu."Don't you have your own pl-...OH! I see, you still live with THOSE people."

"You mean the annoying dudes?"chuckled Kaede."Some of them are okay, most of them can get on my nerves. How do you survive Saki-senpai?!"

"I lock myself in my room."I answer jokingly while we laugh.

The planners wanted the theme to be a masquerade ball...dresses, masks, flowers, EVERYTHING. Right now Yuzu, Kaede, and I were going to buy a mask standee, frame arch, table mats, carpets, velvet ropes, and strobe lights. Yes, strobe lights...for a ball. My phone started ringing just as the three of us walked into a nearby convenience store for black table mats. My eyes rolled once I read the ID and answered the call.

"Saki-chan! Where the he- Tsubaki. Sorry, can you tell us where you are so we can pick you up?"said Azusa, interrupting Tsubaki mid-sentence.

Yuzu and Kaede could hear the call and started cackling in the quiet store, some customers looking our way strangely. I was trying not to laugh was well.

"Oh! Ukyo-kun told me you two would be picking me up! I remember now. I'm in room 30043. Bye!"

"Wait why won't you come o-"