Chapter 51 - Hangin' With A Friend

3rd P.O.V

At the moment, the house was filled with siblings. Ema and Ukyo were making lunch while the others were in the dining room, watching the TV screen with wide eyes. The only brothers who were absent from the residence was Hikaru, Louis, and Natsume. What were they watching on the television? Well, it was a lifestream of Gornoka Sudios in Tokyo. There were a large amounts of celebrities there today, including Saki and Daisuke. Fuuto crossed his arms and laughed a little when he saw the large crowds of paparazzi surround the building.

"Good thing I got my day off."

A journalist was now filming in the building, following a few security guards and a tour guide even! They were glad that their idol brother escaped the crowd before this happened. That was when they were met with quite a sight.

"And here we have THE Saki Yamamoto having a photo shoot! I've heard that this outfit is in style right here in Japan! Plaid is the new denim! And look at that hair! Whoever did that should be a god! Her curvy, slender body is to die for! Finishing this innocent school girl outfit we have a kawaii little bunny! KAWAII!!! Remember to buy this outfit at Luxe! Now, let's go visit Daisuke Geo next door!"

The journalist pans off and commercials start. Although, most of the brothers were busy trying to hide their nosebleeds from the sight of the blue haired girl. Who knew she could look so cute. Ema's phone suddenly rings and the brothers stop their perverted actions.

Saki P.O.V

"More fierce! Perfect! Now give me sassy! Sassy-licuious! Give me sexy! My my my! Alright! That's a wrap for today! Now get the next set ready in thirty seconds or else I'm be firing few assholes!"screamed the Luxe director.

I get up from my spot and bring Niji with me. A man with a cage walks up to me and tries to take the bunny while I just lift the animal up into arms as it hopped onto my head.

"I'm keeping this little fella."I smile.

The man smiles at my cuteness and lets me keep the bunny. I get into my dressing room and grab some of my extra clothes from the nearby wardrobe. The whole time Niji just stared at me. I sighed and went behind the changing screen. I took out my blue contacts and put my glasses back on. I also removed my blue hair extensions so that it was back to its waist length style. My phone suddenly started blaring so I instantly picked up, the caller id was Daisuke-san.

"Moshi moshi."I greet.

"Hai Saki-san. Make sure to wear something a little fancy for later. We'll be heading to Nao Cuisine and I won't be sitting next to you if you look trashy."

"Sure, hai. Let's meet up in the back okay."

"Hai."

We both hang out and I change into...