Chapter 19 - Stalking Saki-chan

3rd P.O.V

A certain blue-haired girl walked into the summer house living room wearing...

She adjusts her coat as the brothers, Ema, and Juli look intently at the TV, watching a comedy movie, starring Saki Yamamoto

She adjusts her coat as the brothers, Ema, and Juli look intently at the TV, watching a comedy movie, starring Saki Yamamoto. Saki chuckles lightly and smiles, remembering her memories with the idol in the movie.

"I'm going out now!"she calls.

"Bye bye Saki-chan!"coos Tsubaki."You look really cute!"

The said female slammed the front door without another reply and her silhouette is seen walking down to the pier across the street. Little did she know that there were a few...people...following her from behind.

"Sorry nii-sans we need to go restock the shelves."states Ukyo while the small gaggle of men nod.

"O-Okay. Bye nii-sans."smiles Ema.

"Sayonara."snaps Fuuto.

The small group leaves, making Fuuto a bit confused.

"Didn't Kyo-nii make me stock shelves this morning? That idiot lawyer..."

Through the large crowd of foreigners, the group of brothers keep there eyes on the bluenette's tresses as she reaches her destination. Their confusion immediately turned into jealousy as they overhear her conversation with the female waiter from a few feet away.

"Hello miss. Do you have a reservation?"

"Yes, I have a reservation for two. Under the name Amai."

"Yes, follow me to your seat. A date I presume."the waitress smiles."Lucky you, she's a beauty."

'SHE?!'

"Yep, a date."Saki smiles back. 

Another waitress shows the men to their table, a table near the corner. One table to the right of a table Saki was heading toward. They watch as she walked to her seat in front of a stunning women with dirty blond hair and green eyes. She smiled at Saki before standing up and kissing her cheek, Saki kissed her cheek in return and they sit down. The brothers were silent the whole time. Their minds overloading with confusion and jealousy. They all brought out their phones, as planned, and texted what they thought in order to stay hidden.

"So, Saki-chan, did you miss me?"

"I should be asking you that."

Tsubaki: Saki-chan's a lesbian?! (/OoO\) WTF

Ukyo: Please Tsub-nii, be more decent.

Tsubaki: Come on Kyo-nii-san, this is a big reveal.

Azusa: Yes, it is very surprising. A women like her would have many men begging on their knees...no doubt many women would find a liking to her as well.

Natsume: But to think Ema and her act so "close"...you don't think she also has a soft spot for Ema?

lori: I don't think Ema is that type of girl.