Chapter 15-lori...-kun

I thought the reunion with my friends went well. The brothers seemed to get along really well. Tomorrow, I was going to the Bahamas with my friend and her brothers. Everyone was able to make it! I was excited to hangout with all the brothers together. But there was just one problem...I needed to start packing. The thing I dreaded the most was packing. It was so annoying! Fitting everything into a carryon and a personal item was like saying "You need only six outfits". I know I may seem like a tom-boy but I still care about fashion. I opened up my closet and chose a few clothes. All summer attire and swimming gear, along with the necessities. I started filming a video and recorded an intro with ease. After stuffing everything I needed into the suitcase I packed my manga, headphones, makeup bag, and everything else in my black cotton backpack. My black carryon and black backpack sat in the corner of my room and I started playing the newest video game on my desktop. My camera turned on and I put the disk into the slot.

"Hey guys! It's time for another game! This is called Yandere Simulator, a sandbox build. This is not sponsored and I hope you enjoy...especially you senpai!"

I started playing and finished editing everything I needed to. Skipping breakfast and lunch absentmindedly. There was a knock on my door and I stopped editing my video. Opening the door, I saw lori in his school uniform. He was holding a bouquet of yellow chrysanthemums.

"It is time for dinner..."he says."I got these for you."

His last statement made a pink hue dust my cheeks. He handed me the flowers and cupped my left cheek in his right hand.

"I hope you like them."

"Y-Yeah...I do like them lori...I just never get things like these."I say. A smile, a sad smile, forming on my face.

lori's face turned from somber to sheer surprise. I looked up and hugged him.

"Thank you."

His hand was still placed firmly on my cheek. And he look down at my forehead.

"Why would someone as beautiful and kind as you...never receive flowers?"

I looked up into his hazel eyes, noticing a blush forming on his cheeks, crawling up to his ears.

"No one understood my feelings...that I was a normal girl, not an alien in society. No one ever thought of getting me something as simple as flowers. They always went over the border with so many things. But, they never thought of anything so simple, yet...flowers are the best present I ever longed for."

lori looked back at me and kissed my right cheek. He pulled away in an instant and smiled softly.

"I am glad you're happy Saki-chan. Let's go downstairs, you need to eat something."

I walk behind him after gingerly placing the flowers at the foot of my bed.

"Thank you again, lori..."I smile kissing his cheek."-kun."

In the back of my mind...the meaning of the flowers lori gave me kept nagging at me. Yellow chrysanthemums. In flower language, a yellow chrysanthemum...means 'secret admirer'.