Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Please don't tell me you actually felt guilty for her?!" Cole exclaims in anger. Not looking him in the eye I just simply nod my head as a yes. "For God's sake Clara, I can't believe you fell for her tricks!"

"I'm sorry" I say to him with my voice breaking a little.

"Shit, please don't cry" He moves closer to me and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"I feel so bad Cole, I didn't want to break up with you but I just felt so bad because she said that she was still in love with you, I felt like I was betraying her"

"And what about me, you betrayed me" Cole says softly in a hard tone.

Looking at him his blue eyes aren't twinkling like they always do but instead they're a cold blue shade.

"I didn't mean to Cole"

"I knew about your and Jas's plan" He says not taking his eyes off me.

What plan is he talking about? Please don't say it was the plan of me and Jas trying to get Cole to like me.

"W-what plan?"

"You know what plan Clara, the plan to get me to like you" And he says the words which I thought I would never even hear from him.

He knew all along and never said one word about it to me, that means he knew what I was doing from the beginning and till the end but still kept himself quiet.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I ask speaking my thoughts.

"I didn't think it would matter and it shouldn't have mattered because I already liked you before that, before me and Lola even started to date" His confession makes my heart stop and my eyes to widen in surprise.

Cole's liked me before he started dating Lola? That means that he's liked me since he first started school, when I first knew that I loved him....from the very beginning.

"Then why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't want to seem so straightforward and I heard from Riley and Gabriel before that you actually came out of a relationship so it wouldn't have been good for me to go out with you"

"Cole-"

"I've liked you for a very long time Clara"

"Me too Cole" I whisper to him.

"So why did you do it if you did? Why did you let her get in the way of us?"

"Cole, I told you I-"

"Don't give me that stupid excuse. Do you love me?" He asks making me face him by putting his hands on either sides of my face. "Tell me Clara" He demands.

"I....I do"

"Say the words" He says quietly this time.

"I....I love you" I manage to get out.

Before I can even do anything his lips are placed on mine and he's pulled my body into his. His lips move against mine and I can't help but respond back to them.

He pulls away and rests his forehead against mine.

"You wanted me from the beginning, didn't you?"

"Yes" I say breathlessly.

"Well you've still got me and I don't plan on letting you go so easily this time. I know you're still concerned about Lola so I've got a plan"

"What is it?" I ask continuing to look into his blue eyes.

"We see each other secretly, I know that if Lola finds out that we're dating then you're going to feel sympathetic for her so we'll not be seen together at school and even if she does see us she can screw herself" I can't help but let out a small laugh at Cole's words.

"You'd do that?"

"For you, I'd do anything- I love you Clara" He pulls me into his arms giving me a hug.

Wrapping my own arms around him I feel a tear slip down my cheek and onto his shirt.

"I love you too"

AUTHORS NOTE: THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER OF 'HOW TO GET COLE'. I KNOW THAT IT'S NOT THE BEST ENDING AND BEST STORYLINE BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET ACROSS THE MESSAGE THAT IF SOMEBODY DOES LOVE YOU THEN THEY WOULD FIND A WAY TO MAKE THAT LOVE TRUE AND THAT'S WHAT COLE DID FOR CLARA AS WELL SUCCEEDING IN YOUR PLANS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY OF COLE AND CLARA AND THEM ADMITTING THEIR TRUE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER. THANK YOU :)