Chapter Twenty-Four

"Come on man, they're beating us" Riley says pointing towards me and Jas.

Me and Jas high five each other from the strike she got with the bowling ball. It's been about five weeks since the whole argument between me and Jas and we've cleared the air.

Riley didn't like me as I told Jas; he just said that I'm like the sister that he never had which is why he's always teasing me.

As for the Lola issue I refuse to believe that she still likes Cole because if she did she would have told me by now.

This just seems to be the only issue between me and Jas but I choose my best to ignore this, I don't want to put mine and Cole's relationship in stress.

"Let's see what you got then" Jas replies back to him while clicking her fingers at every word.

"Don't worry, Cole you got this" Riley says patting him on the back.

"If only Gabe was here, he would have gotten all of them strikes for us" Cole says picking up a bowling ball from the rack.

Cole's gaze switches over to me and gives me a wink before going to his row.

"You guys are so cute" Jas says fanning her face with her hands.

Feeling myself blush from the wink and Jas's words I still feel that same flutter I did when I first developed feelings for him.

It's been about three months since me and Cole have been officially dating but it feels much longer than that.

Dad has grown to love Cole as the day's pass by and mum is already hooked by him. I'm actually meeting Cole's parents for dinner myself next week and let's just say I was as nervous as he was when he had to come to my place.

"We got a strike!" Snapping out my thoughts Cole and Riley fist bump each other while Riley screams in happiness.

"Don't get so happy, we still won the game" Jas says pointing to the leader board.

"You always have to ruin a good moment" Riley mummers in dismay.

"Can we get something to eat, I'm starving" I say out loud.

"Let's go then" Cole comes towards me and grabs hold of my hand pulling me up.

"We'll meet you lot there" I tell Jas and quickly walk off with Cole.

"Them two would make the perfect couple" Cole says to me.

I can't help but laugh because Jas and Riley would probably eat each other alive in a room if they were alone for a few minutes.

"Jas doesn't like Riley that way"

"I know but they're just like each other" Cole says.

Taking my hand out of his I wrap it around his waist and rest my head against his shoulder as we walk into McDonalds.

"Babe, you go and save us a table while I order something for us" He says kissing the top of my head causing those butterflies to arise again.

Whenever he calls me babe I just want to scream in joy, never did I ever think that I would be with Cole like this and he would be calling me 'babe'.

"Sure" I say sounding a bit out of breath.

Cole looks me in the eye smiling before leaning down to give me a quick peck on the lips but good enough to make me want more.

Letting go off him I walk off and try to locate an empty table, finding one I go and sit down in the booth and pull my phone out.

I see that I have two missed calls from Lola. That's strange, Lola never calls me on my mobile she always texts me.