Chapter 59 - Dress Shopping

Saki P.O.V

After getting out of the shower I came out with a fluffy white towel wrapped around my body, as well as another towel wrapping my head. Right as I opened my closet I heard a knock on my door.

"Ja Saki-chan, I'll be taking you shopping today!"

"Oh...um okay Hikaru-kun. I'll get ready and meet you upstairs."

"Hai."

I sigh and look at myself in the mirror.

I found a plain red scarf from my closet that I never wore

I found a plain red scarf from my closet that I never wore. The scarf was thick enough to hide the red marks from yesterday. I didn't look too bad. Before I changed I guess I did look exhausted. Yusuke was right, I did look like I was hit by a train. I left my hair down and walked out my room and went into the elevator to the fifth floor. Once I arrived I saw Hikaru on the couch, he was talking to Kaname about something, both wore very serious expressions. I raised my eyebrow and eavesdropped from above.

"Are you sure you saw that on her neck?"

"Yep, Saki-chan looked a bit exhausted. I'm pretty sure Azzy-nii did something."

"Even if Azusa-nii did something, it seemed like he had her consent with it. I doubt he would do something without her permission. Try to talk to her while you shop."

So they are talking about me. I pretend to just arrive and I call out to the surprised Hikaru from above.

"Hey Hikaru-kun! You ready to go?"

He quickly recomposes himself and nods. He was dressed as a female today, wearing a red wine dress and black jacket. I got the elevator open for the two of us and rode it down to the first floor. We took Hikaru's black car and headed to the shopping mall that was on the far side of Tokyo. It would take atleast twenty minutes to get there if not more. I didn't feel like talking to Hikaru because he just wanted to find out what happened between Azusa and I last night. If he found out then Kaname would find out. If Kaname found out he would tell Ukyo, Ukyo would tell Masaomi and I had a dark feeling that Kaname would tease Azusa and this whole thing would blow up in my face. We stopped at a red light and it gave us some time to talk because of the ongoing traffic.

"That's a beautiful scarf. When did you get it and where? It would look beautiful for an outfit of mine."asks Hikaru, eyeing me from his seat.

He looked pretty determined to get this whole 'hickey' thing sorted out. His eyes gazed at my expression so I forced myself to play it off like a normal question.

"This old thing? I got it from my trip to Vidcon last year in America."I smile and ruffle the scarf's edges slightly.

"Ah, it suits you. I wanted to go dress shopping, maybe we can do that yeah?"

"Suuuuure. I heard there's a dance next week at my college. I'll try to find a dress I like."

"Perfect. You look like...a dark magenta type of girl. Black would also look very beautiful on you...blue is a little too much since you already have blue hair."thought Hikaru."White would make you look even more angelic than you do now."

"Angelic? Ha! Me angelic? Honestly, I'm wearing a biker jacket and black today."I scoff, my remark making both of us laugh.

This might actually be a fun trip. But if I need to change into a dress he'd notice the red marks. My mind basically was batteling itself. What should I do when the time comes? I'll just keep my scarf on and just say that I'm too lazy to take it off and put it back on. We pulled up into the parking lot and parked a little ways away from the enterance due to the large amount of cars. Hikaru kept talking about dresses and clothing while I tuned him out and plugged in some white earbuds from my pocket. We reached Luxe, walking past my ad in front of the store window. The shop seemed a bit more packed than usual and everyone was buying versions of the school girl dress. A few heads look at me and immediately double take. I didn't really mind. I just ignored them and Hikaru and I walk to our own little aisle near the back. A few people run out of the shop to give me some space, either that or they're just shy in front of me. I start shifting through aisles and kept shaking my head.

'Too girly. Too plain. Too flashy. Too much skin. Too gothic. Too...well...'

I stopped at a one point near the end of the aisle. My eyes gazed at the piece of clothing in front of me. A deep red lace dress. It had long sleeves and a jewel neck line. I eyed it from all directions. I had shoes that matched this color in my closet, Hikaru stopped and smiled at my judging form.

"Do you want to try it on?"he asks.

"Yeah..."

Hikaru was holding a light yellow sundress and immediately tried it on. It really suited him in my opinion and he bought it while I walked into the changing room. I examined the dress one more time.

 I examined the dress one more time

I sighed and put it on. The waist was tight fitting and the dress stopped at my lower thigh, the long sleeves were long enough to just about pass my elbows. I removed my scarf in the process and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes widened as I twirled for a split second. The only thing that really irritated me was how uncomfortable my large bust felt against the cloth, but I can alter it in my free time.

'Perfect.'

"Saki-chan? Are you almost done?"

"Yes!"

I wrap the scarf around my neck and walked out with a smile. I did a little twirl and giggled, so girlish.

"I think this is the one."I smile."What do you think?"

Hikaru smiled after looking at me up and down, his eyes stopping at my scarf before his smile slightly faltered.

"I think it's beautiful, why don't you take off the scarf as well? Just so we could see what you'd look like without it."

"Um...I don't really see the need to taking it off."I answer back, a little to quickly for my liking.

Hikaru stepped forward, making me take a few steps back before hitting the wall behind me. He closed the door to the changing room and crossed his arms while I glared bullets at him.

"Where did you get those hickeys Saki-chan?"he asked in a pitchy-voice.

"I don't know what you're talking about Hikaru-kun."I pout and cross my arms as well.

Next thing I know, I'm pinned up against the wall. With both my hands above my head.

'Dang, why does this always happen to me?'

Hikaru's hand slightly tugs the fabric of my scarf down and pokes at a sore red mark on my neck, causing me to wince at the touch. He sighs and steps back before huffing out of annoyance.

"Like I said before, where did you get those hickeys?"

"I don't think my life should be a concern of yours."I snap.

I decided that I was done talking to this brother. I start unzipping the back of my dress and Hikaru shakes his head and walks out, letting me have my privacy. After taking off my dress I put my other clothes back on and just ripped the scarf right off my neck, this was already pissing me off. I opened the door quietly and went to the register while Hikaru goes to the car. My fans seemed to leave the shop and it was nearly empty. After paying for the desk I walk through the mall and toward the exit...until I felt someone tap my shoulder from the side.