Honesty

I run through the damn Waiting Room, trying to find the shortcut back to my timeline. Now is not a good time for the freakin room to mess with me. I could of sworn that the shortcut was over here...

Or was it there?

Oh fudge. I have no clue!!

"LoSt?" I hear a crackling sound from behind me, like radio static, only I could of sworn it was Sans' voice.

"Hello? Is anyone out there?" I yell cautiously into the abyss. 

"LoSt, LiTTle FrISk?" The vocie is always coming from behind me, it's vaguely annoying.

"Yes, now show yourself to me! Or do we have to play some stupid game of hide and seek?"

"I WouLD NeVEr TuRn DOwN a GAme Of HIdE aND SeeK..." Peering into the darkness, I see a faint red flow, and it's constantly flickering, like TV static. Huh, weird.

"Can we just talk? I would like to talk to you." I call into the darkness, and I watch the red light race towards me.

"YoU WaNT To TaLK tO mE?" The voice sounds so happy, and I wonder if they're all alone in here.

"Yes. Now please may I see you?" 

"HeRE I aM." A figure steps into my field of vision and I gasp. Is it...

"Sans?" 

"NoPE. My NaME iS ErrOrrOrOr10010010110101001010110101 SsAnSsss10010111010101010101."

"Long name." I drawl sarcastically, and he raises a glitchy eyebrow to me. I don't get it, who is he?

"I am onE oF the MAnY SaNs' ThAT OccUPy ThIS PlaNE oF EXIsTanCE. I Am StUcK  In ThE WAiTIng HAlL." 

"So, can you show me the way to my Shortcut?" I ask politely, and he obliges. I thank him with a kiss on his cheek, and I have never seen such a radiant smile than the one he gave me. How sweet...

"SANS? CHARA?" I screetch into the empty, dark home that I ran into. Nobody replies, and I search around for clues. I notice a faint trail of red/pink leading into Sans' room, and hope to God that it's not blood. I knock on the door and hear a small moan. 

"Char? Are you alive?" I yell, and Sans opens the door with an angry expression on his face.

"Go away Frisk. Come back later." I notice a lack of clothing on him and gasp softly. I push past him into the room and see Chara lying in his bed, she seems to of misplaced her clothing too. 

"Sorry Frisk, but Sans and I... we've been getting a lot closer every time I come over to this timeline. I can't exactly lie to you now can I? Not now you know. Wanna join?" Chara winks, and I feel sick to my stomach. 

"How... how could you?" I whisper to Sans, and see him shrug vaguely. 

"She looks like you, acts like you, and is almost an exact perfect replica. Only difference is that she puts out..." Sans acts all nochalant, and I fell so betrayed. 

"So... We're over?" I ask, not really wanting an answer.

"Guess so. Oh, and by the way, Char is going to come round a lot more from now on. No more pretned switching between good and bad. She's just gonna come over." 

I stumble blindly from the room, worried about why my vision is so blurry. It isn't until I feel the damp warmth on my cheeks that I realise I am crying.