UNDERTALE - Frisk PoV

I awoke to the smell of Golden Flowers. I glanced around at my surroundings with suspicion. There were no Golden Flowers on the surface... Let alone in the apartment I shared with Sans and Papyrus. I could swear I had been eating spaghetti with Papyrus only moments ago, talking about puzzles and Snowdin, and wondering whether Sans would be back from New Grillby's any time soon. I had been a true pacifist... I had opened the barrier, saved Asriel, found the True Lab, even met W.D. Gaster. So, why am I back underground. I hadn't reset... I hadn't even saved since being on the surface...
"Hi there! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" A shrill voice called out from in front of me. A larger Golden Flower popped up, a sickening grin stuck in the centre of it's face.
"Flowey...?" I muttered. This is exactly what happened when I fell all those years ago.
"Yeah! It's me! Your best friend Flowey!" That same shrill voice echoes around the large cavern. I put my hands over my ears and gasped in surprise. Where is my blue and pink jumper? Why am I Wearing Asriel's green and yellow jumper?? I wasn't on a genocide run... was I?!
"...take these Friendliness Pellets!" Flowey finished it's sentence. I gasped as my soul was plucked from my physical body, a sensation I hadn't experienced in years. There was no reason to fight above ground. The small white attack orbs hit me mercilessly, until, finally, they were blown away by Toriel's fire magic.
"My child, are you alright?" Toriel's soft voice called out to me. I cry out in pain and anger. This wasn't meant to happen... I was meant to be safe! On the surface with Sans and Papyrus and Mettaton and Toriel and Asgore...
"My... my child?" Toriel calls, her voice fading into the dark abyss as I fall into a deep sleep.

As the blackness engulfed me, I dreamt of better times. When Sans and Papyrus would make jokes and spaghetti, when Toriel allowed me to stay with her and Asgore over weekends, when Undyne and Alphys kept me off school for three days after an intense 48 hour anime marathon... When Napstablook, Shyren, and Mettaton went on tour and I went to see their gigs... When the Nice Cream Guy got married to Burgerpants, and I was flower girl... When... When Sans and I went on our first date...
The memories became cloudier, more distant, and I struggled to hold onto my favourite friends. All I could remember was falling... Falling into yellow flowers... No. This isn't me. This isn't Frisk.

This is Chara.