OVERTALE - Chara's PoV

Alphys and I have been marathoning anime for about seven hours now. We finished Kuroshitsuji 1&2 and then watched Howl's Moving Castle, and we decided to go on a Studio Ghibli mega marathon. She's really fun, but her cute stammer and hotlands accent makes it hard to understand her sometimes. She blushes at a lot of the questions I ask her, and I doubt that she suspects that I'm not Frisk. Well, I did...

"So... uh... Y...y... you're Chara r...r...right?" Alphys muttered, and I snap my eyes over to her fearful face. I gape in amazement at her observational skills, and a bright pink blush burns my cheeks.

"Uh... Nnnnnnnyes? Please don't hate me Alphy!" I get really scared and ready myself for an attack, bringing my hands up to my face in fear. I stand there like that, unable to see Alphys, for about ten seconds before I feel her wrap her arms around me and hug me tight.

"I...I...it's okay! U-u-uh, I'm not s-s-scared of you. I know w-w-what happened to you. In y-y-your timelines I m-mean." This shocks me. Properly shocks me. I go rigid and then, without warning, my legs buckle and I collapse into Alphys' arms, sobbing wildly and hysterically. She makes soothing noises and strokes my hair, trying to calm me down. It doesn't work.

"Punk? Alphys? Wha-?" I hear Sans' voice and fall onto my knees, the weight of my sins crushing my SOUL. It feels like judgement hall all over again... Sans scoops me up, and for a brief second I am paralysed with fear. My mind is screaming to get away from him, he's the one that hurt me. But before I have a chance to run, Sans is muttering in my ear softly and holds me close. I can't hear what he is saying over the loud ringing noise I can hear.

I realise too late that it is the sound of my screaming.

Hi bookdragonmaka!! Thanks for all the votes and comments so far!

Also; WE HIT 1K+ READS AND 150+ VOTES GUYS!!!!! WOW! I'M SORRY FOR NOT KEEPING TRACK OF THIS TOO CLOSELY, BUT WE DID IT!

Honestly, thanks to all my wayward pumpkin readers who have been reading this since it was a tiny baby fic, and thanks to all my readers who take the time to read this! You're all so special to me!

~Meepaa Out~