UNDERTALE - Frisk's PoV

For a flower, Asriel sure is heavy. Well, Flowey technically... His vines don't hurt though, so that's okay. I guess we've been busy hanging around the Ruins for a while now. I'm training up to fight Toriel. Man, she was hard enough to fight in my Timeline, let alone in this one. This... messed up Timeline.
"Hey Frisk?" Flowey cackles. I guess sounding evil is a normal thing for a talking flower?
"Yes Flowey? What is it now?" I mutter, still not accustomed to my loud and brash voice.
"Go right here, then up..." Flower grins at me, proud of himself for... some reason? Everything around here makes me question myself.
"O...Kay?" I do as he instructs me and find myself on a nice precipice with a view for miles. I also spot the Toy Knife which I had completely forgotten about. There was no need for knives in my Timeline, unless you were chopping a particularly hard vegetable and nobody was around to help you.
"Uh, woah... I had forgotten about this place Flowey..." I mumble in awe.

Psh, boring. Grab the Knife and start slicing some Monsters. Starting with that irritating flower. God, does it EVER SHUT UP?

Now that I have listened to this voice for a good few hours, I recognise it slightly. It's a mix of Asgore, Asriel, Toriel, and Flowey. Which is weird. The voice basically sounds like the Dreemuur family. Strange. I equip the Toy Knife and straighten my bandage. Not that it's going to be a good set of armour when fighting Toriel, but I doubt there's any Tem Armour lying around...

After fighting a few Froggits and Whimsums and sending them on their merry way with a wave, Flowey grudgingly tells me we ought to head on down to the basement of Toriel's house. She probably has a GPS in the phone she gave me anyway. I sigh loudly.
"Why so glum, Chum?" Flowey asks, his trademark grin replaced with a frown.
"I just... I just want to go home Flowey..." Tears prick at my eyes, and before I can stop myself I am sat by the dead tree in front of Toriel's house crying hysterically with a flower providing me comfort.
"Frisk... You miss Sans right? You'll get to see him soon... uh... kinda..." Flowey smiles patiently, and for a moment I see Chara's brother Asriel.
"Thank you Asriel Dreemuur." Are the last words I mutter before a familiar fire magic envelops the tree.