OVERTALE - Chara's PoV

Papyrus and I are picking buttercups in the small meadow that is outside the city. We're gonna make a bouquet! I remind myself not to put any into any food, because it's really poisonous. I learnt from my past mistakes. Sans has been pottering around aimlessly, more so than usual, and I guess it's something to do with Frisk.

I feel real bad for Sans. I mean, his girlfriend and his enemy switch lives, and personalities, and he was gonna propose to Frisk.

Then again, I'm glad she's seeing things from my perspective. I don't know if she feels it, but I always felt like a puppet, pulled by invisible strings. Then again, I had to kill just to survive... I'm glad to be here.

I feel...

safe.

Papyrus is being really kind to me, and he always makes me spaghetti if I want some. He even offered to watch the MTT brand anime called Met Met Kissy Kutie. I think Alphys wanted to end Mettaton's program after that, but the tall skeleton persuaded her not to.

I think Papy has a crush on Metta.

And, I don't even know what genders they are, but I so hope they get together and have cute robot skeleton babies. 

#Papyton4lyf

Heh, I was also introduced to the Internet, which is AMAZING!

RYUANIME HAS SO MUCH ANIME ON IT, AND FOR FREE!!!!

Papyrus and I make flower crowns for each other, and then walk back home with smiles on our faces. Papy is chatting about the MTT program that's on tonight, and I listen intently.

Apparently it's a series based off of Frisk's Adventures in the UnderGrounds.

I hope we don't miss it...