UNDERTALE - Frisk's PoV

Quick A/N

If you haven't checked it out, go read Determination by KiyaGaming. I love the story so far, and we need to show some love in our community:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/K6CpjMn9mt

That's the link if you can't be bothered to type in some words. Just, Check It Out!!!! Anyways, back to the story.

---------------------------------

I walk purposefully into Alphys' laboratory, forcing entry when the yellow dinosaur activates her 'anti-human force field'.

"Pathetic." I mumble, and I hear her claws scraping against the door of her 'bathroom'. Yeah right, I know the True Lab is down there.

I don't know how I forgot about Alphys. I'd usually have to go through her Lab to get around the force fields, but I just skipped around her in this run. Oh well, she watched me kill Undyne and Mettaton. That's good enough for me.

I kick open the door to the elevator and punch the button. Taking out my last spider cider, I take a quick gulp and feel my HP restore. Good. The dumb amalgamates will be down here probably, and I'm unsure if I can kill them. The doors open and I'm greeted by the sight of Alphys and the amalgamates.

"Hello Chara." She smirks. Does this bitch actually think she has me cornered?

"The name is Frisk. And you're Alphys, right? I killed Undyne, wasn't she your girlfriend or something? And Mettaton, your useless creation." I grin as I take another sip of the cider, watching her face contort in pain at my words.

"You fucking psychopathic bitch. I'll kill you." She whispers, and I watch as she takes off her lab coat, revealing the metal played armour underneath. It's covered in the White amalgamate substance, and what looks like blood. Her glasses go cloudy, and I can only see the red glow of her eyes faintly through them. She extracts her claws to their full potential, and I realise why I've never fought Alphys before. She's a fucking BEAST!

All that LV!

The amalgamates are quickly disposed of, each one simply melting away when I strike them down. Alphys grimaces in anger every time. Yet she just stands there, waiting for me to initiate the fight sequence.

I take my final sip of spider cider, wipe the foam from the corners of my mouth, then hurl the glass jug at Alphys.

Dumb bitch didn't have time to react.

Glass shards embed her scaly skin, and I'm proud of the little blood rivers sliding down the sides of her face. Her left lens of her glasses is cracked, and the right is completely shattered, revealing her blinded eye.

Good. Now she has a weakness.

I lung forward and slice deeply across her chest as the battle screen pop up, taking care of her armour before the real fight has even begun.

She growls like a feral dog, but sticks to the battle rules. I take my turn, slicing on her right side so she can't see whereabouts my blow will land. Alphys raises a claw to prevent the cut, but only succeeds in losing her hand. I giggle maniacally.

It's Alphy's turn and she races towards me like a flash of lightning. Claws rake across my face, leaving what will eventually be permanent scars. Yet I only lose 10HP due to my quick deflection of her claws.

My turn. I throw my knife like its a circus act, and it lodges itself deep into the crack in her armour. Blood, which was previously just trickling from her wound, gushes out like a waterfall.

This carries on for another thirty-seven turns, and I feel the exhaustion of low HP begin to seep into my body.

My turn. Alphys is on low enough HP that if I landed a critical hit now it would all be over.

"Hey... Alphys. Wanna know what happens in my Universe?" I pant, my words slurring together.

"The fuck are you on about you little Demon?" She spits, and I grin to myself.

"You and Undyne got married. I was there too. I killed Undyne right before you at your wedding." It's bullshit, but she doesn't have to know that.

"W...wha...what?" Tears collect in the yellow dinosaur's eyes and she reverts back to her weak and nerdy self for a second.

A second is all I need, before the stick that I threw for an Amalgamate is rammed through her left eye.

She crumples to the floor in agony, calling out for help.

She begins to fade away to dust, and I quickly pull my knife and stick from her corpse.

"Ch... Chara... Be good... Won't you...?"  She whispers, and shock resonates through my body.

I feel my HP bar extend as my LOVE increases, but I'm still stuck to the spot in shock.

"Heyya Kiddo, I think it's time you came home, right?"