∞Good∞End∞Night

AN: guys! I entered Broken Timelines into the Wattys this year for sh*ts and giggles, and if you want to vote for this story then tweet it out loud!

Please

You simply have to write:
I nominate Broken Timelines #MyWattysChoice

I also recently started writing a Harry Potter Fanfic, called Return, so if you want, please check it out.
Anyways, on with the story

I gasp in silent relief as Alphys checks me over, the thermometre hanging from my mouth limply. Muffet holds up a bottle of water, and Sans gently squeezes my hand. 

"Aw, don't worry Frisky, it's just a Femur." Sans laughs softly, and Undyne looks slightly more green than blue. 

"Undyne? Are you alright?" I whisper, my throat clenching around my words and the mucus choking me. Her yellow eye follows my movements and she nods sharply. I notice her playing with the wedding ring on her finger, and the fidgety movements she makes every now and then.

"Frisk, you should be fine, don't worry. Sans, Muffet, everyone, it may be best to leave Frisk alone for a bit, let her sleep it off. Her influenza may be contagious, and we have no way to tell how it will affect monsters." Alphys smiles patiently and I see Undyne flinch at her words.

"Then... maybe... you should move back... Alphy..." Undyne practically growls, and she narrows her eye at me. 

"Undyne, please, you know I love my job too much. We've discussed this." Alphys sighs, her words sounding tired.

"Ladies, please, sort your ship out outside of the room." Sans grins at his pun.

"But you just said you don't know how it will affect monsters! I don't want my WIFE to get hurt!" Undyne snarls, and I feel threatened, almost as if she'd attack me if Alphys coughed right now.

"And all I want is for my WIFE to understand that this is my JOB! You protect the King, that's dangerous, you don't hear me complaining!!" Alphys screeches, and memories of her attacks fill my mind.

"Pl... pleas... please... s... stop." I cough, my vision blacking out.

"It's not the same Alphy! You are in a totally different condition to me!" Alphys spins to face Undyne and slaps her across the face.

"I am not weak. I will help Frisk. After all she has done for us, I will not back away from the unknown because my WIFE wouldn't support me." 

"Al... I just meant..." Undyne gestures towards Alphys' stomach, and the two soften up immediately.

"Can someone, please, tell me what is going on? Alphys, darling?" Mettaton interrupts the moment.

"We're... pregnant."