Sisterhood

Fran glares at me with such hatred, I cannot bear it. She doesn't utter another word to me or Grace, and I wipe the tears from my face. 

"Fran! Don't say such evil things to your sister. She's your legal guardian now." Aunt Grace sternly addresses Fran, and I just wait for some sort of response.

"She's not my sister. I've never seen her in my life." Fran glowers at me, and I shrink back in horror. Her face is worse than Omega Flowey... I can't help but giggle at my little joke, and she practically snarls at me.

"Fran Bow Dagenhart! I thought you were raised with some manners!" Aunt Grace gasps, and I tut.

"She was raised by two psychopaths who beat me because I wasn't my Father's child. They beat me because my whore of a Mother slept around like a little-" I cut myself off, knowing I'm better than those two morons. 

"Don't you dare speak of Momma and Pops like that! They were the most amazing parents until you had to go leave them, and me. You left and they had no punchbag so they turned on me." Fran's eyes shone with angry tears, and I laugh sarcastically. 

"They were dumb parents who couldn't realise their own mistakes. I was better off without them. I'm happy with my new family." I scorn Fran, but I know she barely knows what happened to me. She only suffered for a couple of years. I suffered a lifetime.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP YOU IDIOT! THEY WERE THE BEST PARENTS. IT'S YOUR FAULT THEY HURT ME!" Fran screams at me, and I feel the wisps of Genocide stirring in my Soul.

"If you ask me, I think they'd be better off dead. Hah, the world would be better off without scum like them." I spit vehemently, and Fran freezes in anger.

And then all hell breaks loose.