UNDERTALE - Frisk's PoV

"FLOWEY!" I scream as I run through the ruins, twisting and turning and dodging Fire Balls as they fly towards me. My SOUL is glowing underneath the green and yellow sweater I'm wearing, and I feel pulses of determination edging me on. My feet fly over the ground and I fall down through the red leaves.
"FLOWEY, damn, FLOWEY WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?" I yell, my ankle was clearly bust, and it hurt to walk.
"Nowhere to run now my pathetic child." I hear Toriel's gleeful voice echo from above me. Fuuuuuudge. I brace myself for the pain, closing my eyes and clutching my arms to me head in the vague attempt to block out the barrage of fire I knew was coming. I waiting three seconds, five, seven, ten. But pain never came. I hastily glance up and see thick vines obscuring the top of the hole. Nothing could get in, but I could get out.
"Thanks Flowey..." I mumble, my breath hitching and I cough slightly. My HP is at 1/20 which is problematic, and all I have on me is some Monster Candy. I eat it hastily, recovering 11HP.
"Flowey....?" I mumble, uncertain to the flower's location. I strain my ears and listen intensely to try to hear something from above the vines.

"Move Flower!"
"Never! Frisk deserves a chance down here, you'll just kill her!"
"Frisk? That child is Chara and doesn't deserve to live. Let me kill her!"
"I can't let you hurt my..."

A loud gasp from Flowey echoes down towards me, and I return the sound. Particles of dust float down through the vines towards me, choking my lungs. I hear a resounding CRACK and see shards of a grey SOUL fly apart. The vines shake and twist, moving from their positions as the one friend I had down here dies.
"Flow...ey...?" I gurgle, my tears and the dust filling my mouth and barring the words from exiting into the air. I glance up at Toriel, and she smirks evilly towards me. This is not my momster. This is some other Toriel. I leap through the doorway that takes me back up to where Flowey was as Toriel jumps down towards me, and I race through the ruins, desperate to find someplace to hide to come to terms with this... event. Flowey can't be dead... He can't.

But he is you fool, so hurry up, turn around, and face Toriel. NOW!

But I can't obey the voice in my head this time. Or anytime. And so I do the cowardly thing and run.

Maybe it's time for Frisk to stop being such a Pacifist.... maybe Frisk should be... Chara.

(A/N: Yeah, it doesn't make much sense at the moment huh? Don't worry. I will explain it in good time. Also, Flowey: dead for good or not? And does anyone know about XXXXXXTALE yet or is it confusing my dear readers?

Carry on my wayward Pumpkins
~Meepaa~)