t h r e e

Marinette was too scared to close her eyes, although she couldn't keep her eyes open for longer than a few minutes.

Her eyes closed once again as she let out a sigh that burnt her lungs.

"Well, well, well," a voice she heard sent shivers down her spine. She couldn't open her eyes nor she wanted to.

"Princess, please open your eyes," a gloved hand cupped her cheek. "I know you're awake,"

Marinette didn't want to open her eyes and give her kidnapper the satisfaction of obeying him. Even if she was scared of him, she had enough dignity to not give into fear.

"Princess," this time it was a whisper. She felt a presence next to her like he got on his knees, so he was closer to her. "Open your eyes,"

He knew she was awake. Her breathing was fast and it was nothing like the person who's sleeping. It was part of his path of becoming a leader.

"Fine then," he chuckled to himself as he stood up and when Marinette hoped he'd left, he picked her up bridal style.

"Let's get you somewhere warmer,"

Was she hearing things? Or did her kidnapper just say that he was about to take her somewhere where she would feel more comfortable?

Her head was so heavy, she couldn't even move a muscle. What did they use to drug her?

She soon felt something warm below her. Bed maybe?

"Now please look at me,"

This was so strange. In every detective book or thriller she has ever read, kidnapper didn't usually care for their victims. Maybe it was a prank?

She slowly opened one eye and then another.

"There are the eyes I love so much," he chuckled as he saw her blue-bell eyes. What did he just say?

"It's nice to finally meet you, princess," he smirked as he came closer to her again.

Marinette's eyes filled with fear once again and tried to move, but a pain shot through her.

"G-Go away!" she wanted to yell, but her voice failed her and it came out as a whisper.

"I'd behave on your place. You really don't want to know the consequences of being a bad girl," he cupped her cheek once again.

She was already afraid, but this made her frightened. She could her hear heartbeat in her ears.

This was the time, she actually took a real look at the man in front of her. His face was covered with black mask, his blonde hair covering his forehead. Two black cat ears were sticking out of his messy hair and his green eyes were piercing right through her.

He was dressed in black jacket, black shirt and black pants and she was sure. This was Chat Noir.

Those cat ears were too obvious. With that her eyes widened as she tried to move again.

Also if she wasn't in a state like this and she didn't fear for her life, she would probably ask him if he forgot the whiskers.

"I have a feeling, you already know who I am, princess," he smirked.

"I'm really sorry to do this," he sighed as he pulled a needle behind his back. Marinette started panicking more than she already was.

Was it poison?

Was it for science experiment?

Her eyes were watery again as she sobbed.

"P-Please," she sobbed, but he only smirked.

"You know, victims are not afraid of their kidnappers. They are afraid of what kidnappers could do to them. People aren't afraid of other people, you see, they are simply afraid of pain and fear is the thing that leads to it, my dear princess," he smirked down at her, while looking at the needle in his hand.

"Y-You want me t-to not be a-afraid?" she choked out.

"No. I want you to be mine,"

With that, she felt sharp pain in her shoulder and muffed voices. A second later, she felt that dizzy feeling once again and darkness took her over.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yaaay first encounter! 😂😂😂