100k one shot special!

"I swear I'm not gonna survive this day," Marinette complained. 

"Oh c'mon princess, you survived last year, why can't you just try and go through it this year too?" Adrien laughed.

"It was horrible! You were there! All the cheek pinching and happy faces and so many ... people, ugh," she complained. 

"I must admit, though," he said thoughtfully. "It was rather enjoyable for me," he smirked and pressed a kiss to her cheek.

"You like to see me suffer," she rolled her eyes and pushed him away with one finger.

It's been two years since Marinette and Adrien started dating, two years since he gave up on being Chat Noir.

"Can't argue with that," he smirked.

"Just kidnap me again and do something none of us will forget," Marinette rolled her eyes, but facepalmed when she saw the rising smirk on his face.

"Something none of us will forget?" he hugged her from behind.

"Let me go, you sick bastard," she muttered, but his grip tightened on her waist and started laughing into her undid pigtails.

She always loved the way his true laughter sounded.

"I still think you're a sadistic person," she said and tried to get his hair away from her face. His hair was long enough for a haircut but he refused.

"Get your hair cut!" she exclaimed and blew his blonde hair away from her face again.

"You know, I'm not cutting my hair on purpose," he laughed, his breath tickled her neck. 

She felt so irritated that moment. She grabbed his hands on her waist, pushed them off, grabbed him in a swift of a moment and before he knew he was pushed by the wall, her tiny hands holding him. He was trapped in some sort of position, he never knew she mastered.

"We. Are. Cutting. It. Now," she tightened the grip more and more with each word. She saw how his eyes widened, his mouth fell open in surprise.

"O-Okay," he didn't dare to say no. 

"Now sit down or else I'm knocking you out. I'm cutting your hair today," she angrily said, pushing him into the kitchen to grab a chair.

She prepared some scissors and Adrien fearfully sat down on a chair he brought into the living room. 

He closed his eyes. "Don't make me bald, please," 

Marinette snickered. "Keep the attitude up and you'll end up without brain," she said. 

Adrien sat still as she did her work. She's cut his hair before, so he wasn't afraid. Besides she was a fashion designer.

His father offered him a modeling job and he gladly accepted it. Now since he wasn't in a gang anymore, he needed a job to make money.

First two photoshoots were a total disaster. He had no idea, but slowly his face started showing on every single billboard in the city. 

Felix and him were known as the Agreste brothers, which became famous quite quickly. They were sons of Gabriel Agreste for god's sake.

Tikki took over the gang, found herself known as Ladybug, Bridgette willingly gave up the title.

She actually thought about it and left the gang for Felix. He never knew and would never find out.

Adrien felt the uncomfortable feeling of his hair sliding down his neck and shook a little. 

"Stay still," she muttered angrily and cut the last part.