prologue

"Our second son," the woman smiled at her newborn child. He was peacefully lying in her arms.

"He's beautiful. Just like his mother," the man laughed.

"Oh, Gabriel, stop it. Half of it he's got from his father," woman said.

"Felix, come see your baby brother," he invited a small five years old child to join their cuddling.

"I want Felix to choose the name for the boy," she caressed soft, fragile cheeks of the smalest boy.

"I uhh I don't know mummy," the boy shrugged. "You suggested so many good names,"

"But which one of them was your favourite?" man asked.

"I uhh I wyuld name my bwothel," boy tapped his chin, while he was thinking

"C'mon, Felix. We know you have a name picked already," woman smiled.

"Yeah, but if I give him a wlong name, he's going to hate me, whght?"

"He won't hate you, Felix. You two will be really close," she assured him.

"Okay, mama. Then I choose the name-..." he thought it through again. "..-Adwien,"

With that, four men in dark clothes banged through the door, leaving the chaos behind them.

The man stepped in front of his wife and both sons. "What do you want?"

"Money," they laughed.

It wasn't long after they knocked the man out, leaving his wife and two boys alone.

"Now, which one should we take?" the tallest asked.

He grabbed elder boy and threw him to the other side of the room. He yelped in pain and started crying.

They ripped the baby out of the woman's hands. "So, his name is Adrien then? Mike, do you think he'll do?"

"Please we will do anything. Just give him back," woman cried.

She was too weak to walk. She couldn't even check on her oldest son.

"We want money. And then you get your son back,"

------------------------------------------------

Gabriel Agreste, the fashion designer and guru, was devastated.

He was standing on a big empty parking spot. Only his car was there.

Soon another car arrived. It wasn't a car really. It was more of a black van.

Three men stepped out of it. One was holding a baby, other two were just casually walking towards the world's most famous fashion designer.

The one with a baby was still standing next to the van.

Gabriel gripped the briefcase in his hand. This was his last hope to save his son.

"Where's the money?" one asked, while standing right in front of the frightened man.

"Here. As you wanted, now give me my son back," one took the briefcase out of Gabriel's hands and opened it.

It was as they wanted.

Three men started to laugh as they punched the man right in his left cheek.

The tallest one leaned down to his ear. "Maybe we'll just kill him if he cries too much,"

Gabriel tried to stand up, but they knocked him out for good.

Three men along with baby got in the car and started laughing.

Little Adrien woke up from his slumber and curiously looked around.

"You know what, Mike?" asked the shortest one. "He will be a good leader,"

------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE PROLOGUE OF THE STORY. I'M HYPER TO START IT BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY CHAPTERS WRITTEN DOWN ALREADY..

also this story will be total fluff or total angst. there is no in between. Hope you like it anyway!