t h i r t y - o n e

"Well, Mari, I think it's time for your training," Adrien smirked and hugged her around the waist, while she was cooking.

"Training? What?" she raised one eyebrow.

"Well, since you're dating me, you can be in a lot of trouble and I want you to defend yourself," he burried his head in her neck and sighed.

"Uhh then is it too late to break up with you?" she joked, possibly hoped that it could be done.

Adrien laughed. "Too late, you decided your destiny yourself anyway,"

Marinette groaned. "But you know I'm a total kultz, I would probably punch my opponent in the face, because I would fall and not being able to grab anywhere else,"

This caused Adrien to laugh even more. "You still don't have a choice, though,"

"How come?" she turned around to face him.

"When you accepted those earrings..-" he flickered her ear. "..-you actually confirmed to be the next Ladybug,"

"What?" her eyes went wide. "You sly dog,"

"I prefer sly cat," he smirked and kissed the top of her head.

"And I thought you were just being a nice boyfriend and giving me a gift," she pretended to pout, making Adrien laugh even more. "Also who's Ladybug?"

"It's usually the other half of Chat Noir," Adrien replied, letting go of her waist, dipping a finger in the pudding she was cooking, only to get angry glances from his girlfriend.

"Usually?"

"If Chat Noir hasn't got his other half yet, then the place is taken by the best female fighter in the gang," Adrien shrugged, trying to double dip, but Marinette slapped his arm, shooting daggers at him.

"So I don't have any word in this whatsoever?" Marinette raised an eyebrow. "And I have to do everything people tell me to?"

"Basically,"

"I hate you sometimes," she grumped.

"You love me,"

"You promise, you won't beat me up too badly?" she asked. "I still have to look decent for the job I got,"

"Who said anything about me training you?"

-----------------------------------------------

Marinette was scared, when she saw how buildings ran along as they drove.

"Nervous?" she looked him when he spoke.

"Pfft me? No way," she waved with one hand. He looked at her with one raised eyebrow, making her scrunch in her seat. "Okay, maybe a little,"

"You still haven't learnt you cannot lie to me, princess," he laughed and shook his head.

"Damn, I hate you for that," she muttered and leaned her head on the window.

He didn't reply, he looked on the road. He didn't know how this training would go.

When they arrived, Marinette jumped, not wanting to move out of the car. Adrien - now Chat just rolled his eyes and took her out bridal style. "I knew dating a criminal would be a bad choice," she groaned.

"I gave you a chance to back out, but you didn't take it, so it's actually your own fault," Chat smirked and walked in the safe house.

They finally got to the training room. It looked like a big gym, but with a lot more obsticals and with less basketballs.

"Oh, you've finally arrived!" a voice cheerfully greeted them.

Chat placed Marinette on her feet and smiled at Bridgette.

She wasn't wearing her mask, so they both saw her happy face.

"Okay, Chat, time for you to go," Bridgette sang and tried pushing him out of the door.

"Is that how you speak to your leader?" he asked with one raised eyebrow.

"Yes, now get the fuck out," she pushed him out and slammed the door behind her.

Marinette became a little scared, sure the girl seemed nice, but who knew what kind of a devil she could be.

"Anyway, I'm Bridgette, to others known as Ladybug," she intruced herself and shook Marinette's hand.

Marinette felt bad that she would be stealing her position.

"Chat told me you would be cute, but I never knew he was lying," Bridgette smiled. "You are super and extremly cute!"

Marinette blushed a little. "Also you are so small, you look like a lost bunny," she smiled.

"Anyway, let's start," Bridgette smiled, right before a fist flew over to Marinette's head.

She dodged it before her first could collide with Marinette's face.

"What the hell?" Marinette tried dodging Bridgette's punches and she was succeeding somehow, even though she got beat up pretty badly.

Chat watched from the distants, shaking his head. Marinette was better at dodging attack, since she was shorter and smaller.

He should've expected that.

"You know, you should have let me teach her," Queen Bee walked over to his side.

Chat chuckled a little. "I want her to learn combat skils, not die,"

"I wouldn't do that and you know it," Bee laughed.

"I know, but you can get out of control sometimes,"

Chloe sighed. "If I hurt her, you would make sure I get hurt. Best friends or not, Adrien, you love her with all your heart and I can't stop you, but I just want to ask: Are you sure about her?"

"More than anything, Chloe. I love her,"

"But does she feel the same way?"

---------------------------------------

There will be lots of angst in the next chapters. So prepare yourselves!