n i n e

When they arrived at her apartment, he made sure that nobody was around, before he took Marinette out of the car and started making his way up to her floor.

"It's locked. Where's the key?" he asked her and she gasped.

"It was in the pocket of my shorts before I changed," Marinette sighed and totally forgot there was an extra key in the plant next to her door.

Chat groaned as he tried to remember a solution. He got only one idea.

"Why the hell not," he grabbed Marinette again, making her squeak, then ran towards the car. Putting her on the seat again, they drove away.

"W-Where are we going?" she asked. Where was he taking her? The fact that he took her to her home, well if she hadn't forgot the key, was unusual. Was this how criminal went in Paris?

Because she was sure as hell, it wasn't how it went in other cities.

"You'll see,"

She wanted to peak from the blindfold, but who knew what punishment she would get for not being a 'good girl'.

They drove for a little while, before they stopped. It was a quiet place, no other cars or traffic was heard, so she came up with that they were somewhere place out of the city.

What was going to happen now?

Adrien put his mask and cat ears back on and slowly took off her blindfold. She had to take a few seconds to adjust to the lightning, before she looked at Chat then around her.

"Where are w-we?" she asked as they stepped out.

"My home," he simply said as he grabbed her hand and led her in. It was a big house and she was sure she was going to get lost in there.

"That's it," she thought. "I'm gonna be raped now,"

It look two seconds for Chat to burts into laugher. His laugh was something so beautiful, she could listen to it all day.

"What's so funny?" she asked, not knowing what happened.

"I'm not going to rape you," he said through laughs.

"I said that out loud?" Marinette blushed.

"Yes, princess," Chat unlocked the door and led her inside.

She was amazed by the inside of the house. This was huge.

"There's food in the fridge, if you're hungry," Chat yelled as he stepped in the living room.

"Hey, Bee," he greeted his best friend, which was sitting on the couch watching television. "I brought a guest,"

Marinette peeked in the room and saw a blonde haired girl, looking at her. She couldn't deny to feel sad, when she realized she wasn't alone. For all she knew this could be his wife.

He had more of his toys. He was a criminal, of course. How could she expect that she was the only one? He didn't like her, he was just toying with her.

"Oh, so that's her," 'Bee' stood up as she looked Marinette from head to toes. She felt kind of uncomfortable.

"Stop, looking at her like that, Chlo," Chat smiled. "You're going to scare her,"

"Yeah, just tell her my name. Not that she could figure out who you are," the girl, Chlo, laughed. "Besides, I know that look. She thinks I'm one of your toys. Pfft, like you would hurt a fly,"

Chat Noir looked at her with one raised eyebrow.

"This ruthless killer, the almighty, please praise him," Chloe mocked at she waved around with her hands.

"Okay, thank you, Chloe, I know you're my best friend, but no need to be rude," Chat shook his head.

Marinette narrowed her eyes. Chloe wasn't one of his toys? For some reason she felt relieved.

"Let's go, princess, and let this maniac be," Chat turned Marinette around, then grabbed her by the waist and guided her upstairs.

"Chloe is my best friend and she can be a little crazy," Chat smirked. "You are the one I love,"

Marinette's breathing became uneasy. No one has ever told her, they loved her. Of course Alya and her parents, but a boy?

He placed his hands on her waist and leaned closer. "Why did you think I want you to be mine? I love you, Marinette, and I won't let you go,"

Something in her stomach wanted to fly out, butterflies maybe? No, no that couldn't happen. Even if he was sweet under all that leather he was wearing, there was no way she would fall for a criminal.

She nodded, still shocked by his words. "Y-You love me?"

He smiled as he pecked her lips. "Yeah, who wouldn't?"

Chat Noir moved away from her, opening the door in front of her. The room was amazing.

The walls were colored green, in the middle there was a bed for two, a big window on the left side of the room showed the view of the forest. There was a closet and another door, that she assumed led to the bathroom.

"Woah," she smiled.

"I'm glad you like it,"

She stepped to the window and he hugged her from behind. She turned around and stared in his green eyes. Before she knew, she leaned in and kissed him.

He was surprised, if he was honest. Surprised didn't even begin to explain it.

He returned the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

Chat kissed her bottom lip, asking for entrance, when there was a knock on the door. Chat groaned, leaving Marinette laughing.

He put a pretty smile on his face, before opening the door.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure I interrupted something, but I could care less. So I'm gonna go, before I'll have to hear moaning" Chloe hugged Chat before he could do anything, then waved and left.

When she closed the door, Chat bursted out laughing.

He turned around to face blushing Marinette and walked towards her.

"No, no don't," she playfully laughed as she tried to get away from him.

"I'm gonna tickle you," he smirked as he grabbed her and placed her on the bed, with him on top.

"No, please," she laughed as his fingers dig in her side. She was very ticklish.

She accidentally punched him in the face, so his mask fell off. He held his nose, but she started apologizing.

But when she realized that he wasn't wearing a mask it was too late.

She was already standing eye in eye with the most beautiful human being, she's ever seen.

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it guys. I'm not gonna be able update everyday, because I'm on a camp and I'm gonna die from socializing. So wish me luck :D sorry for the cliffhanger