t w o

Omggg it's already 1k views! It was posted only two days ago! Thank you soo much ❤

I forgot to mention (I added it in discription now tho) that they are not superheroes and they don't have super powers. There's a possibility Ladybug won't even be in here I'm sorry. Still deciding.

Also who wants Chien Marron(those who know who he is) to have a little cameo? Anyone? 😂😂

I'm sorry this is kind of a filler chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes were heavy. Her body felt like not moving for three years. But her mind was wide awake. Where was she? Why couldn't she move?

She forced one eye to open, then inhaled the heavy air. She swallowed hard, before forced her other eye to open as well.

She looked around, but saw only darkness. Was she dead?

Marinette lifted her head, but her neck wasn't capable of carrying the weight of her head yet, so her head hit against the hard floor once more. Suddenly she felt scared. What was going to happen to her? Was she about to be murdered? Will she become some science experiment?

Her eyes started tearing up, but her other body felt paralyzed. She could breath, but it felt like a huge weight was pressed against her chest. At one point she actually felt like she was drowning.

"Look, someone woke up from their slumber," a voice said, but she couldn't recognize the voice. It was deep, definitely a man's voice.

Marinette heard footsteps that approached her, but she couldn't even turn her head in his direction.

"Well, Marinette, let me intruduce myself. My name is Bubbler," he smiled. "I also have another name, but I doubt you will ever have to know it,"

A sharp pain shot through her neck as she tried to turn her head around. She saw a male, probably a little older than her, smirking down at her. He had blue paint over his eyes, but also his brown hair was covering the upper part of his face.

Even if she knew him, she couldn't recognize him.

She took a deep breath, just earning a sharp pain through her lungs. "I'm really sorry, Marinette, but it's gonna hurt for some while longer. But this is nothing comparing what's yet to come,"

Fear filled her body from head to toes. She started shaking and she started crying even more that she was before.

"Well, you don't have to fear me. My hands are tied. If I laid a finger on you, he would probably kill me on the spot," Bubbler chuckled as he stood up and started walking away.

"W-Wait," Marinette helplessly said. It burnt as hell when she she tried to talk. But she took her chance.

Bubbler slowly turned around to the poor girl again, staring at her.

"W-Who is ..-" her throat was burning. "..-he?"

Bubbler started laughing as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"He? He is one of the best leaders the Miraculous gang has ever known," he smirked.

Marinette tried swallowing all the pain from her throat, but she couldn't.

"His name is Chat Noir,"

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Alya!" Nino smiled at his date for the night. "I'm sorry I'm late. My duties took longer than I expected,"

"It's okay, you're here now," Alya smiled. She had no idea, this boy was keeping her best friend inprisoned that moment.

Well Nino wasn't. Chat Noir was.

They talked like there was no tomorrow. But Alya was worried for Marinette. She usually called when she was bored.

But who could blame the poor girl? She was unpacking the whole apartment and of course she needed some time to get it done.

"I wonder where Marinette is," Alya said after they walked out of the cinema. "She calls everytime she gets bored,"

"You told you about the date, didn't you? Maybe she didn't want to disturb," Nino tried. He needed to do everything in his power to make Alya stay away from Marinette as long as it's possible.

"Yeah, you are probably right. She did mention that we shouldn't disturb until she unpacks everything," Alya sighed. "Probably,"

"Hey, I can assure you, Marinette is fine and you shouldn't worry about it," Nino assured her. He kissed her cheek and saw how Alya got all red.

He could do anything and she would go along with him. He could say anything and she would believe him. That was the power of love.

And Nino was using it very well.

"We should get home. It's getting pretty late," he smiled at her and she nodded. She looked at her phone once again, seeing there were no messages from Marinette.

She sighed as she pushed her phone in her pocket and followed Nino to his car, then let him drive her home.

"I'm pretty sure, she's already sleeping. Don't worry about her," Nino smiled at Alya as they were standing in front of her apartment, holding both of her hands.

"She did mention to leave her alone for the week. I think she wants to surprise us by how her aparment will look," Alya tried to convince herself again.

"There you have it then," he placed one of his hands on her cheek and pulled her closer.

Alya's breath caught in her throat, because she felt really in love with Nino and it was finally happening.

It wasn't long after their lips touched and fireworks exploded in Alya's stomach.

"Goodnight," Nino smiled as he waved and drove away.

Alya was still standing on the pavement for a few moments more, before jumping in the air from happiness.

Now all Nino had to do was to keep Alya away from calling Marinette for one week and hope Chat Noir can do whatever he wanted with her.

If Nino was honest, he kind of felt bad for the poor girl.

Who knew what Chat Noir's plans were with her.