e l e v e n

This was supposed to be the last chapter of the story, adrien gets reunited with his family and they live happily ever after, but nooo I just had to change the end from fluff into angst so you can read 20 chapters more xD enjoy;3

Also I am truly sorry, I forgot to update yesterday😅😅😅

--------------------------------------------

"W-What?" he asked. "H-How would you find my parents? It's impossible. You weren't even out,"

"Yes, but..-" "Marinette, no, please! Don't tell me you found my parents, if I couldn't find them, how could you?"

"Adrien, if you just...-" "Marinette please don't!"

He was practically yelling by now. She felt scared again. "You have no idea how long I've been searching for them and maybe it's better if you don't tell me who they are,"

"Why not? Don't you think you deserve to have a family? Everyone wants their family, even if they abandoned you at birth," Marinette was yelling too.

"So you admit it. They did abandon me," Adrien's eyes started to tear up.

"That's not what I mean," her voice turned down. "Look, Adrien, they deserve to know you are alive. Your brother..-"

"I have a brother?" he asked.

"Yes and if you didn't cut me off, I would tell you that he misses you so much. He never gave up on you!" Marinette cried. "They want you back,"

Adrien collapsed on the floor. No it couldn't be. He was told they abandoned him as a newborn.

"Please listen to me," Marinette kneeled down to him. "Adrien Agreste was kidnapped from the hospital on 18th of February (a/n idk what's his birthday). The kidnappers knocked out his father, his 5 years old brother was thrown to the other side of the room and his mother was too weak to do anything. They wanted money and Gabriel Agreste gave it to them, but they took the money and the baby,"

Adrien looked at Marinette's sincere eyes. "How'd you know so much information?"

"Because you left your phone on the counter. And I called Alya, who gave me me your brother's number and I called him," Marinette shrugged.

"Marinette, don't you dare do anything like that again," Adrien grabbed both of her hands, looking angry at her.

"My family abandoned me at birth and even if I am this 'Adrien Agreste' it doesn't matter. No matter how much I wish I had a normal life, it's not going to happen," Adrien stood up, but he didn't tear his look away from Marinette. "Besides, who would want a criminal as a son?"

"But, maybe.." Marinetee tired to talk, but he cut her off.

"Stop trying. And forget about my family, it doesn't even matter anymore," Adrien turned around, tried to walk away.

"Or maybe if you weren't so stubborn, you would actually have a family!" Marinette yelled at him, but he stopped dead on his tracks. Marinette realized her mistake too late.

She was pushed against the wall by the blonde, finding herself from eye to eye with pissed green eyes. "Say that again, I dare you,"

She gulped, not knowing what to say, fear overtaking her. Tears were treatening to spill out of ther eyes, but she kept them in.

This was the time she felt so afraid, she wasn't able to breath normally. Of course she was afraid those times when she was around him, but something about this situation made her impossible to function properly.

When he realized she won't speak up, he sighed and let her go. He stepped away from her. "Don't try to make me angry again, Marinette. It won't end well,"

She slid down the wall, looking how he disappeared into another room. She put one hand in front of her mouth and nose and started sobbing. Why was she put in a position like this? She only wanted to help. But it was just her hobby to put her nose in everything.

Adrien slid down the door he slammed shut and put his head in his hands. He just showed what kind of a monster he could be when he was angry. He just scared her away for good.

He felt awful for it, but he became really sensitive when it came to his parents. No matter how much he wanted to believe that his parents didn't give him away, he couldn't.

He's been told since the first moment he could remember that he was abandoned, that his parents didn't want him.

That he meant just as much as a piece of trash to them.

He dressed up for his work and sighed as he looked in the mirror.

His blond hair was everywhere, his green eyes were dull.

"Where are y-you going?" he heard a small voice ask him. He turned around and saw Marinette, pressed to the wall, still in shock from the event that happened before.

He saw she was still wearing clothes from last night, so he sighed as he pulled out a shirt and some basketball shorts. "I'll bring you better clothes later,"

She nodded, still looking at him in a waiting of an answer. But soon she realized she wasn't getting one.

He walked over to her, but this made her press herself even more into the wall. He stopped midway and just threw clothes to her, since it was obvious that she was afraid.

"Don't try and leave this house. Believe
me, I will know if you do," he said as he pulled the mask and cat ears out of the bag. There were cameras outside(a/n I'm sorry, that's what I meant. Not inside 😂) the house. It was for protection if someone wanted to break in it.

He looked at her once more, seeing that she was facing the floor.

"I'll see you later, princess," with that he left the room, unlocking the front door and locking it behind him.

Marinette sighed in relief when she heard the door lock. She let the tears out as she made her way over to the bathroom.

She changed into his shirt, which was three times bigger than her. It covered half of her tights, so she decided she wouldn't wear shorts. Who knew how many times she would have to pull them back up.

She sighed as she looked around herself.

What has she got herself into?