f o u r

Marinette woke up on something warm. A bed?

She looked around and figured she was in her room. What was going on?

She was on her still not dressed bed and she was confused. Was it only a dream?

Her head wasn't hurting, her body didn't feel paralyzed. She held her head, trying to remember everything that happened.

Chat Noir, Bubbler, needle? Then passing out?

Alya bursted through the door, hugging her best friend tightly. "I'm so sorry, but I couldn't text you yesterday, since I was on a date with Nino. And then it was too late and I figured you were sleeping,"

"I wasn't kidnapped, Alya. I'm fine," she herself doubted those words, but it was only a dream right?

"Oh hi, Marinette!" Nino peeked in the room. "It's nice to meet you,"

"Hello," Marinette greeted. Why did Nino feel so familiar?

"Are we going, Alya?" Nino asked.

Alya hugged Marinette once again. "He's taking me to the zoo," she whispered in her ear, then waved and grabbed Nino's hand.

They left the place and left Marinette alone with her thoughts. The dream felt so real.

She deeply sighed. Nothing hurt her. It was surely a dream. No pain goes away that quickly.

She shook her head and started unpacking.

It was close to noon and she felt kind of hungry. Marinette realized, she had no food at home, so she decided to visit the store.

She grabbed her purse and threw money and her phone in it. She decided to wear her jacket.

Marinette stepped in the supermarket, not far from her apartment. She started picking items she needed and put them in a trolley.

It took her some time, but she got all of them and paid for them. She was still shaken up by her dream, so she nearly bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" she apologized as she dropped one of her bags and some items fell out of it.

"It's okay. I wasn't looking either," man apologized.

She looked at his face and stopped on her tracks for two reasons.

First being that his features reminded her so much of Chat Noir. His blond hair was gelled back, his blue eyes happy.

Other reason was .. SHE JUST BUMPED INTO FELIX AGRESTE.

"O-Oh that's alright," he helped her put things back in her bag and they both stood up.

"Need help with that? They look really heavy," he asked.

"Oh n-no. I'll be fine," Marinette stammered.

"I'm Felix, by the way," he intruduced himself.

"Marinette," she would give him her hand, but it seemed her hands were too full.

"It was nice to meet you," Felix said. "Now I gotta go, before I'm late. See you around!"

He ran off, but Marinette just started screaming inside.

This was son of her idol Gabriel Agreste. Oh my, she has spoken to her idol's son! This was huge!

He was even cuter in person. Not that she had such a big crush on him. Everyone did, but she wouldn't admit it for the world.

She needed to tell Alya! But then again, Alya was with Nino and she didn't want to disturb their date.

She deeply sighed, then started making her way towards her apartment.

When Marinette arrived, she unlocked the door and put the groceries down on the table and started putting things in the fridge.

She started humming a song she recently heard. Felix was cute. He was a model for his father, he wasn't a bad boy. Even if he was five years older than her, she had a crush on him.

I mean who wouldn't have a crush on that little cinnamon roll?

She laughed to herself, when she thought about it.

The fact that he was Gabriel's son, didn't help her either.

She finally realized that she was hungry, so she made herself lunch.

----------------------------------------------------------

*flashback*

Nino wasn't sure how long he would be able to keep Alya away from Marinette. He saw how strong their friendship was and there was no breaking it.

He sighed as he looked at his phone in doubt. What would Chat Noir do if he found out that he failed?

It would be better if he told him that he won't be able to do it.

He took a deep breath.

Chat Noir was a strange person.

He could be ruthless killer or a softie.

He could understand the situation you were in or he could just laugh at you and tell you to do your work.

Nino sighed as he picked up the phone and dialed his number. Nobody knew his real name.

The only person who knew his real name was the previous leader. His name was Hawkmoth and it was said that he raised Chat as his own son.

Nino was told that Chat was abandoned as a newborn child and Hawkmoth raised him. But somehow he didn't believe it.

"Hello?" his voice was filled with something, Nino couldn't figure out. Maybe warmth?

"I-I kind of have a problem," Nino's voice trembled a little.

"Speak,"

"I doubt I can keep Alya from Marinette over a week. Their friendship is stronger than we thought. They are inseparable. All she talked the whole evening was how she was worried about Marinette," Nino gulped.

There was silence on the other side for a few seconds.

"Fine. Thank you for telling me. I'll deal with it,"

With that line went dead.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading! I really hope you like this chapter.

Alsp plot twist! Felix isn't a psyho in this!! Yaay 😂😂😂